Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

That Big Bubble has some crazy hybrid vigor. You’re in for a treat with that one!

2 Likes

@Orbitalnutria420 @Sbeanonnamellow @BasementGardens @percyryan66

2 Likes

wow I’m playing.
Thanks for sharing and playing @duo :fire::wink: Fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: as usual team.
See you
O.B

@Pigeonman Too bad it’s been closed!!"
:disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@duo Thanks a lot!! Again!
:partying_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:hugs: :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I’m right there with you

1 Like

My computer crashed @Abbbian & @Fortman420 !

Consider yourselves added in posting order:

@Abbbian = 41
@Fortman420 = 42

Gimme a sec so long as this cpu isn’t fucking dumber.
:crossed_fingers: :robot:

6 Likes

Thank you @Pigeonman

1 Like

Okay my CPU is still being a fuck-tard and it took forever to let me screen cap as it’s got a case of the dumbs but here we are!!!

@GallacreekD66 please send me your details and I’ll be sending you some Florida Ditch Weed beans!!!

Thanks for participating folks, if anyone’s away later i’m gonna update my outdoors thread as the ladies are doing really well with the “surprise summer” we’ve been having here in S.Ont!

Have a wonderful night!

:v: :grin:

36 Likes

Congratulations @GallacreekD66 on the Florida Ditchweed win…and thanks again for the opportunity @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Fuckin awesomeness man. So stoked to win my first @Pigeonman wiki. Thanks for sharing bro and for making ppl smile on the reg. OG is the greatest place on the web no doubt. :sunglasses::+1:

14 Likes

That’s for the Wiki
@Pigeonman

4 Likes

Congrats to number 40 @Abbbian. Please message me to claim your beans :beans:

30 Likes

Woo! Congrats @Abbbian and great fun @duo !

:v:

5 Likes

Thank you @duo!

1 Like

@duo Damn!! Oh boy!! Am I lucky or what!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!
Lovely!!
:flushed: :sweat_smile: :exploding_head: :partying_face: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :sweat_drops: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :partying_face:
:laughing: :sweat_smile: :partying_face:
:hugs: :sunglasses:
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

i must say you are pretty lucky with the wiki’s. hope you are well!

8 Likes

I keep missing out on the dou seed giveaways . Gonna have to pay more attention.

1 Like

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Abbbian on the win for the Pack of Big Bubble (Big Body Gelati x Sour Bubble) photo regs! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::ok_hand::tada::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :pray: again @duo for a chance in your giveaway! Wait till you see how long @Abbbian address is :joy::joy::joy:, you 🫵 will need a long envelope :email:, as it looks :eyes: like a short story! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: :ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Good morning OG. We have our latest Pollen winner. It’s #32, @randar. Congratulations, send me your info and choice of pollen to collect your prize.

22 Likes