Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

It is Rubber Duck, but he was talking to Pig Pen (trivia)

4 Likes

He was driving a Kenworth haulin’ logs. Pig Pen was in a Jimmy. Never was too sure who was in a cabover Pete with the reefer, but that was the third truck when the convoy started

6 Likes

My sister knew all the words and would recite them too frequently.

@Smooth ftw!

Send me some deets via PM bud.
:wink:

7 Likes

There here’s my favorite C.W. McCall song:

4 Likes

That’s a good one.
I like

Classifieds is another, lol.

I love how that man tells a story no matter what.

3 Likes

Nice to see Doug win something for once! A bunch of us are already growing Kasper’s Afghani autos. It’s my first go at an autoflower and I get the appeal. These have been vigorous and hardy plants for me so far. Despite my clumsiness and poor scheduling they have been flourishing. I know they will do fantastic in your hands!

9 Likes

Heehee :grin:

13 Likes

This ain’t “country music”.
This is cowboy music.
:crazy_face:

5 Likes

Country music :notes: is just red neck noise! Always somebody cry about their truck đŸ›», dog :dog:, or wife! You want to cry :sob: just put on the country music :notes: channel! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Tell me this isn’t true

:grin:

11 Likes

That don’t look :eyes: to bad! Anything with bacon :bacon: :pig: on it is always good :blush:! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

reminds me of the gyro cheeseburger.

3 Likes

While I agree with the music review, country music women are typically and insanely hot bunch :grin::joy:. If anyone knows about the Calgary Stampede, you’ll know why even I own a good pair of cowboy boots and a solid cowboy hat :rofl:

Save a horse :wink:

4 Likes

The woman are hot :hot_face:, I must agree, but can’t take the whining and the twangy guitars :guitar:. :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I would always take country over the new BS
The youth calls music

3 Likes

Ride a cowboy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No, this is not cowboy music. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

You just need some Jerry Reed in your life!
:joy:

4 Likes

That is a very true statement, even the old school super twangy guitar
 “music now ain’t got the same rhythm” :metal:

3 Likes

3 Likes