Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Sorry about that! My girlfriend called me as soon as I posted it ! It’s up now :grin:

6 Likes

Awesome thank you @Gato good luck everyone!!!

3 Likes

Heck ya!! That’s a good one to throw out there!! :muscle:

3 Likes

:cry: That’s a kind gesture @Gato

2 Likes

After doing some research (google) I found out how to mail to at least my Canadian brothers. So I’m opening it up to them.

4 Likes

Sweet, thanks for opening it up, and the chance! :grin::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Just sticking 2 forever stamps instead of 1 seems to work.

4 Likes

That’s what google told me :laughing:

1 Like

when i do it i use my own shipping method, but to get to canada you just have to fill out a customs form, they have them stocked at all USPSs they just stick it to your package. my method is too expensive to ship to canada so i when i do i make it count. $15 for my method with tracking. $5 in the US to US. i used a somewhat small manila envelope type bubblewrap kinda thing. it’s not the best option but it’s my preferred method. never had issues from what i can remember.

2 Likes

That’s very generous @Gato . I almost asked @Ris to send me a small pack, but the present run just started a few weeks ago. I’ll be watching this thread with the grow reports and pics as they come in.

I appreciate the chance. Thanks

:grin: :heart: :fireworks: :four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover:
:four_leaf_clover: :mailbox_with_no_mail: :four_leaf_clover::heart::fireworks:

3 Likes

In at lucky #13, thanks for the shot!

2 Likes

Oo, thanks bud!
:smiley:

3 Likes

Pkg landed today @Pigeonman thanks buddy super excited for these.

Had to put the pigeon in his place.

23 Likes

You are awesome @Gato. Thank you for this chance!

@Hunnamilla

1 Like

Good night everyone!

5 Likes

What? I have yet to eat dinner!

Good night, @HollySun91. Sleep well!

2 Likes

The post office told me 3 forever stamps but one international stamp will do it. $1.55 I think

5 Likes

Damn, I need me one of them sweet @duo slapz!
:yum:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be three, but then you’re over paying. I think it’s like two forever stamps, plus ten cents or sumthin.
But I slip em through with two almost 100% of the time. :wink:

3 Likes

years ago i used to send out pot brownies and i never knew the postage. just put a bunch of stamps on them and they always got through, lol.

7 Likes