Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Yeah man, the 1/8 teaspoons of pollen I send out are enough to make a ton of seeds. A grain of pollen, which is all you need to create a seed, is smaller than the human eye can see, so it takes very little to pollinate a bud site. Some mix it with flour so it goes further and they don’t waste as much pollen when dusting branches.

4 Likes

@sober beans landed!

16 Likes

Cheers Doug! :partying_face:

Great timing! I have some BBDF and Blue Tara coming up to maturity, and I don’t see how I could go wrong sprinkling a branch (or two) of each with a little of your magical dust :cloud_with_snow: :mage:

Thanks for perpetually spreading the joy!

Barry :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

@sober
Received my beans yesterday
Ty very much once again :ok_hand:t5:

8 Likes

Counting today 6 more days for the seedmans and budtrainer giveaway!
https://m.shortstack.page/4krqhz?sre=xA9EMmtm163YD

5 Likes

Hey, im from germany.

2 Likes

I ordered oversees before had no problems…
Pm me if you want maybe we can trade something

1 Like

If its fits in an letter it goes always threw

2 Likes

:+1:t3: letter always good

Yes, when possible choose the fastest/expensive shipping.
In this case my expensive shipping to germany was good:

Who would be down for a growcontest?
I have a idea… pls tell me what do u think about that?

I would gift a coop member maybe 3 packs of my Savage Hulk F3
Bruce Banner #5 x (Zkittlez x Do-Si-Dos F2)
First, Second and third Winner get 1 Pack of Savage Hulk F3.
The Coop guy would send u the price ?! If thats a possible thing.

Maybe one or two guys want to put some seeds into the contest pool? just an idea.
Send it to @Swe-can or an other coop member.

I would do the contest with you guys, but of course i cannot win :smiley:

The community can vote maybe?! I dont know, its just a thought… Let me know what u think

4 Likes

I’m having a hard time finding the original post but these arrived recently, @420noob

Thank you so much!

13 Likes

This isnt definitely the safest way, because customs will have to look on it definitely more than if its comes with the mass on normal packages.

Yes mail is slowly sometimes normally us to germany is 2-3weeks.

Austria is an total diffent country so not really compare able to germany.

2 Likes

Sounds logic. But in my case it was like that

I dont know why it came to Austria, both were on the way to germany. Mine came after 12days With air…

2 Likes

Good afternoon OG, we have our latest pollen winner. It’s #36, @chronix . Congrats, send me your info and pollen choice to collect your prize bud.

20 Likes

If anyone that is not on the call list wants added and more then happy to add you :innocent:

@tresbundles @CrunchBerries @BeagleZ @BudWhisperer @VAhomegrown @MoBilly @Oldtimerunderground @BigMike55 @Foreigner @Abbbian @Greenfingers @JaxxMunster @BarefootAndBlazed @HolyAngel @Cartwright @VAkish @HorseBadorites @Bobgrows @oleskool830 @Budderton @NorthNorthNugs @Gpaw @Rhino_buddy @Pigeonman @Shadey @JoeCrowe @gonzo @misterbee @Terpsnpurps @Mrgreenthumb @Illicitmango @CanuckistanPete @Sincitytoker @Natea @jessethestoner @Groenevingers @Spitfire @patsnumone @Jimdoors @calman1955 @keene @ifish @Cyr_grow @420noob @THCeed @Sbeanonnamellow @Big_Yeloe @HappyTrees23s @blowdout2269 @Cannaology @Smooth @FirstCavApache64 @anonymous4289 @Kgrim @Wuachuma @calman1955 @Lady.Zandra63 @Gnome1 @RadioWaves @djtrip @scotchlock @Cannabinoid @Cadizzles @MonsterDrank @splinter7 @heavenlygoo @FeloniousMonk @Tuned @Adventuretime86 @duo @Ottafish @DiRtYSkuNkZ @Pannonian @Ris @amumayuk @freed111 @GrouchyOldMan @mike28086 @Kasper0909 @NoCal @hermit @STIGGY @tamimes @OhNo555 @freed111 @OGBohab @dracodragons @Sense @Villiager @Billybob @MassTerpyy @Sdoyle @Icon @UncleLemur @RiverCityRando @NDNCHILD @Strainger @Misguided_USMC @seeds2weeds @PatioMat @GEMI-CONNECT616 @LzBoy @hawkman @CaptainNemo @OnePassionateGrower @kevinmalone @LowenderMN @percyryan66 @GallacreekD66 @Crawfish @hawkman @Zolorp @Cybersmib @Not-Notjosh @SubzeroIceKold @MyrtleGrounds @imgrowingart @scotchlock @mainerJ @Obski @Til_Valhalla @DEFSeeds @Wizdom @ThirdStone @Movement13 @IKEA22 @Movement13 @sunra108 @Whatnow @Originalweedman @Trae1170 @XgrimmX @Dannyrawdog420 @j0ebob @Gadarien @Hashton_Kusha @smokekulture @Growgrassblowglass @mox @stiffy @luxton @belleswell @Gumbert @Chasev89 @bevestaldo @sd9007 @OGSince03 @Sintax @GrowTheAtlas @PadawanWarrior @Jhamersburg @UncleLemur @Trimeresurus @dankitydank1976 @Vegabom @Drsunshinestrains @GigaChungus_69420 @TheC525 @Ace71975 @Jumbzz @Cory @greenmonster714 @DGCloud @matos420 @SargentPiff @hooddirt @Sailorboy @emeraldbullfrog @Organical @Alaskagrown @Hambone @Smscreations @sd9007 @belleswell @Raratt @Star_Dog @Hawk518 @Bert @Orbitalnutria420 @sayrum @TheGreenBeltGrower @Flower @Ivy @JAYY_2the_R-O_WHAh @TARpits @Gr8racr @Kyleromero94 @wadar @Shanesstrains @Igor @ManyManySpliffs @Onobigrower @Mattman @WoodAndWeedWizard @Hunnamilla @Strikingviking @Pawsfodocaws @MrsTJakes @navy66 @Nick @MrHamilton @Tonyww93 @Witchking @Haggis @Jobu
tenor (3) .

16 Likes

OK, let’s do another round of pollen. You can choose from Blue Moon Rocks, Sweet and Sour Cindy or LSD pollen. Sign up below for your chance. Good luck everyone.

1. @rasterman :us:
  2. @OnePassionateGrower
  3. @patsnumone :us:
  4. @420noob
  5. @Gato :us:
  6. @Strikingviking :us:
  7. @hooddirt
  8. @Villiager :de:
  9. @Tonyww93 :us_outlying_islands:
  10. @Smooth :us:
  11. @VisionGrower :brazil:
  12. @luxton :canada:
  13. @GallacreekD66
  14. @Hambone :us:
  15. @Gho13
  16. @Ace71975 :us:
  17. @organical :us:
  18. @DiRtYSkuNkZ
  19. @Cannaology :us:
  20. @Jobu
  21. @tresbundles :us:
  22. @stiffy :australia:
  23. @Nick :uk:
  24. @Gr8racr :us:
  25. @OhNo555 :us::four_leaf_clover:
  26. @Tuned :canada:
  27. @BeardedMech :us: :wrench:
  28. @LzBoy :canada:
  29. @DGCloud :us:
  30. @Drsunshinestrains :thailand:
  31. @blowdout2269
  32. @greenmachine77

Add more numbers as needed.

31 Likes

Pole position! :checkered_flag:

3 Likes

@trimeresurus I sent the extra beast mode because of the amount of time it took to get them out. Sorry about that had $ issues but please enjoy them. It was over a month ago so could be waaay back.lol

8 Likes

Thanks man. You absolutely didn’t have to do that. But I very much appreciate it!

1 Like

Congrats on the win, @chronix :+1:
And all the chances, @DougDawson

3 Likes