Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Such appreciated :+1:
@420noob

Heyhey, that’s a nice one for a late-night toss up, @420noob . Good on ya, and thanks for the chance! What’d’ya say, @LzBoy @Til_Valhalla @tresbundles @Gadarien @m0sirys @OnePassionateGrower ? Snow in August for the forecast where y’all are at? Good luck, y’all :four_leaf_clover:

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

6 Likes

Thanks :blush: for the tag bro :sunglasses:, I am in there now! Hell Yeah! :partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

Thanks :pray: @420noob for putting up that giveaway for all of us to get a chance at them magical :mage:‍♂ beans 🫘! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face::crossed_fingers::blush::wink::partying_face::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @420noob and thanks for the tag @Organical !! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Doing the lords work @420noob . Boogie is a saint for all his generosity and selection of this snow lotus. Good luck everyone

2 Likes

So seedmans and Mr growit giveaway has 3 more days.
https://m.shortstack.page/xqBSxJ?sre=mm6Vx3h11nWj2

Also medic grow is giving away 3 free refurbished lights! Go to their webpage or social media to enter.

5 Likes

@420noob if it wasn’t for your daily reminders, I’d never remember to enter, lol :ok_hand::metal:

I got a small free pack of something new I made to the first person who asks for it.
GG#4 auto X Cherry Brandy auto
“Cherry Glue”
Fem Seeds
Untested
Who wants them?

19 Likes

I’ll take em

6 Likes

Yes please

Damn you’re fast!

2 Likes

Nice score. Sounds interesting.

3 Likes

PM me your address @Rhino_buddy

5 Likes

Just a coincidence. I accidentally clicked the wrong thread even. :rofl:

5 Likes

Bahahaha that’s awesome!!! Karma is on your side today my friend :joy::metal:

3 Likes

People know by now that if they see me typing to get ready to ask for a pack.

13 Likes

Thanks @darkillusion ! It’s been a minute. 🫶🏼

3 Likes

I just had similar event.

2 Likes

Do you have any cherry brandy pollen? Or were these an open pollenation?

1 Like

Yes I still have a lot of it just the pollination rate was poor. Got a total of 40 seeds so from from the GG#4 and I might get another 10-12 seeds from what I still need to sift through.

5 Likes