Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thank you @duo for the chances :blush:

4 Likes

Many thanks @duo … missed you for a bit, glad to see yr back with a bang :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Damn thank you Duo!!

1 Like

Free Bodhi - Mothers Milk F2 to whoever calls dibs on it with a picture of a handwritten note that says DIBSIES

12 Likes

Dibs

18 Likes

I was about to get up and write on something but I got beat to the punch ggs

5 Likes

OMG I got up outta bed and couldn’t find anything to write with :joy::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Who you telling smh… why are so many people up at 2am :laughing:

7 Likes

@Ashley good thing you sent that honestly, I’m wayyy too comfortable right now :laughing:

3 Likes

lol this brings me joy

9 Likes

2 am is the best time to sneak up on your plants. Great toss ups, @duo , Good luck, Wiki’ers! And thanks for keeping the late night interesting, @SubzeroIceKold . Good catch, @Ashley

Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

8 Likes

Free Bodhi - Mothers Milk F2 pack to who ever draws a happy face on their thumb and sends it on the comments

16 Likes

27 Likes

Winner winner chicken dinner :plate_with_cutlery:

6 Likes

Thanks, bud! Just finished playing with plants and swung by. Looked fun, had a pen. :joy:

9 Likes

Ahaha ! What a great night. It’s pretty badass to get to send a pack to you. Yo I love your pups haha ! This never disappoints :sunglasses: thanks for participating. I just finished harvesting like 10k seeds thought I’d drop some seeds here lol

16 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the right moment to pounce on these. Found it! :joy: :fist:t3::feather::feather:

6 Likes

Does anyone here have some Killer Queen and want to trade??

3 Likes

That was a fun one! :joy:
Even better you got @Ashley scrambling out of bed frantically looking for a writing utensil and paper :joy::ok_hand:

8 Likes

Just wanted to check, you still have my address, right?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That’s a serious haul!! Nicely done!!

6 Likes