Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thank you , I’ve heard great things about the red eye jedi !!! congrats @Abbbian always fast to the draw

7 Likes

@Cannabiscrusader Thanks a lot!!
PM incoming!!
:partying_face: :v: :hugs:

5 Likes

Just remind me. I forget everything

6 Likes

The one one the left with the color is a beauty …

1 Like

Just received my wiki beans from @I.am.human and @duo! I received @Cartwright a couple days ago. still waiting on a couple more, really excited about the SSC pollen from @DougDawson, and the Devil’s Tit x Nepoji f2” AND “First Aid”, Photo/Reg beans from @misterbee.

You guys are awesome! Things have been rough in the Beard household lately and these packages have lifted my spirits! I went to having just the beans from my hermed plant to getting a bunch of really awesome genetics that I cant wait to play around with. There is absolutely no community on the internet like this one.

25 Likes

Well said, I also found a great place for spare time. What a great hobby. The generosity here is amazing!

6 Likes

Just a bunch of classy canna brothers and sisters on here. Sharing the passion 1 bean at a time

6 Likes

Thanks so much for the seeds @PsillyRabbit !! Love the stickers! And so awesome for the little strain sticker too brother, slapped it right on a seed envelope!

21 Likes

I really like them skunk stickers.

5 Likes

crazy isn’t it?

9 Likes

I looked for awhile, most were just kinda bs sites. Overgrow killing it.

4 Likes

I think a lot of it has to do with the OG OGers on here. They help create this vibe of community because we all know they’ve been around the block. There efforts to create new and preserve landrace and heirloom varieties shows the actual passion for the plant and not just getting high. Nobody comes here and spouts “bro science” or bashes someone for doing things differently or not knowing the basics. All those other sites suck because you go there to learn and meet people but all you learn is that all the people you meet there suck. OG is quality because we have quality people.

13 Likes

Somewhere here who got nice stuff to trade or does someone has pollen?^^
Would be interested in each.

Please PN me.
But please not US or Canada, im not sure if its go through Germany. I think the Police will catch that package out :confused:

4 Likes

Any idea who the sender is? I looked back don’t even rembered singing up or winning sooo no such luck

9 Likes

Howdy @Rabeats2093. I think these are what you’re looking at:

BW on the puck probably for the BruiZed Wine name and the CM on the card for @CerebralMeds.

Many blessings and much love

6 Likes

Thank you @PsillyRabbit. My Harlem x iron Cindy arrived. Curious to grow this one out. Sounds nice.

6 Likes

I just soaked 3 of these harlem shuffle x iron cindy , already sprouting

7 Likes

i am fuckin obsessed with that bud right meow. Cant get enough. Iv’e been smoking the same two bud since fall harvest and switching over to this shit has literally made me lose my mind for a few days there.
I will take some more shots in a bit if i can of finished bud and an early cure review. But its sativa goodness. Babe says it smells like OzFest 2007 i had some amazing “golden haze” then. Everyone around was smoking regs and you could follow your nose to us amongst the hoards.
11 weeks was expectable but 13 is target.

10 Likes

Sounds really good. Definitely post some pics brother :v:

1 Like

A lot of communities can get ruined by toxicity. Moderators do a good job. Can’t say I agree with everything they do but they keep the website drama free for the most. Stuff stays upbeat

5 Likes