Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Man, you were my second OG win ever… You can firmly put me in the “hopeful” category to see what you can do with all those babies!!

4 Likes

I’m on it…

5 Likes

Hey matey did my package arrive to you.? Started getting packages from other people so hoping mine are starting to arrive to everyone in that part of the world .cheers Bob

I misplaced who sent these but thank you !!! :relieved:

20 Likes

Cherry slurpee? That sounds fantastic.

3 Likes

Should check out this YouTube live show. Giveaways and stuff.

2 Likes

Those are from @santero

15 Likes

I thought so !!! @santero thank you bud, I should be getting some white cherry truffle crosses in soon, If I get a male of Cherry slurpee or the WCT , im making some dank babies :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Sounds like you’re in terp town , grower.

3 Likes

Man now I want a slurpee so bad…:ice_cube:

4 Likes

I just opened this one up today WAHOO, felt like I just hit the @misterbee power ball lottery. I have never got anything like this in my entire time on OG! Hats :tophat: off to on of the most amazing, generous people I have ever known! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::clap::tophat::fire::blush::trophy::confetti_ball::partying_face::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5040

34 Likes

wowza! almost too many choices at once :rofl:

2 Likes

What a great day! Going to have fun with those gems. Happy grow!!

2 Likes

:heart:

Mister Bee’s payment for services rendered.
Looks like a solid prize for pickin all those numbers!
:green_heart:
@OhNo555

6 Likes

That’s exactly why I always put forth the efforts that his giveaways deserve to make them look :eyes: so good, interesting, and eye :eye: popping! :wink::+1::facepunch::star_struck::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

@duo glad to say the big bubble has landed. Thanks buddy these sound fantastic

22 Likes

That is a bad ass stick you got from @duo, now I got to have one of them for in my grow room! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Holy crap dude… Dreams…

3 Likes

Mine landed as well! Sorry I stole your pic @GallacreekD66 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: thanks @duo and @ohno555 card will be in Mondays mail.

18 Likes

Cross sounds killer hope you keep us posted on those🍻

2 Likes