Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Smooth & @DiRtYSkuNkZ on the wins :1st_place_medal: for the Rooted cuts of Stardawg Corey that were up for grabs! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::ok_hand::crazy_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @Pleiochasium for the opportunity to participate in that giveaway! :clap::tophat::star_struck::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

10 Likes

Love to hear that bro it will be rewarding ! The fun has only started

3 Likes

Thanks @Rabeats2093
Itโ€™s been a journey these last couple yrs
Just do good an good things happen :laughing:

1 Like

@Osogreen261 Do good and hope for the best but expect the worse so itโ€™s never really that bad :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! Itโ€™s exciting wanted that for a while.
Thank you! @Pleiochasium

1 Like

Thank you! @Pleiochasium

1 Like

Love it when I win a pack then completely forget about them that way when they show up in the mailbox itโ€™s like winning twice :smiley::+1: thanks @Ris appreciate u

24 Likes

In the mailbox today, thank you @duo !

18 Likes

Bubble milk showed up. thanks @Ris
Got a molar back tooth yanked today so this cheered me up. Still canโ€™t believe how big that tooth wasโ€ฆ.

11 Likes

@Cartwright got the rotten pineapple f5 today . Thank you very much for getting these out to me . Have a great evening.

8 Likes

Thatโ€™s fantastic, they used the speed pony for that one :wink: Thanks for letting me know, and you have a fine night as well.

8 Likes

Your bubble milk came in the mail today @Ris, thanks again for those!

4 Likes

Got 2 packages today.
Big thanks to @THCeed and @Pigeonman

13 Likes

I received Bubble Milk too @Ris โ€ฆthanks again!

4 Likes

A few more days and itโ€™s 4/20. :nerd_face:

12 Likes

Those 2 strains are super good win. They speak for themselves lol.

3 Likes

Thanks so much for the Gorilla Panties @duo !! Sticker is going right on the mini fridge in my office :grin:

20 Likes

Nice sticker and the seeds sound interesting with black panties .

2 Likes

Today I get home from work and there is a 6 drawer dresser by the front door that ikea delivered, wife is in the house doing her thing so I get to work putting this dresser together( not an easy task IKEA) in the back bedroom I am super focused on my job when all I f a sudden the wife starts yelling and panicking that the mail box is on fire, so I come running out as fast I can with fire extinguisher ready . I manage to fight my way to the box and save the mail inside,

Upon checking the mail this is what started all the ruckus

Thanks so much @Tuned, really stoked to receive these

25 Likes

How does one take part in this :sweat_smile: