Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Rotten pineapple…to the ponies :racehorse::racehorse::racehorse:

28 Likes

Wasn’t sure where to put this so here’s as good as anywhere. This site is made up of a lot of kind, generous, helpful members. It’s very impressive how many good people there are on here. There’s been more than a few times when someone has made my day with something they have done (not necessarily for me). I like to think I’ve also made others feel that way about me.
We all pass seeds around, sometimes we even pass some weed around, or hash, or “apologies” as one super guy on here calls them.
Well today I got something different. I won’t say from who because he’s the kind of guy who likes to remain in the shadows while putting a big grin on people’s faces. So where am I going with this?

Well, today I got a homework assignment from a fellow Canuckistanian, and let me tell you it’s a doozy. I’m not sure how to explain it so I’ll just show it in pictures…

48 Likes

That’s pretty awesome :sunglasses:

6 Likes

You’re a good dude @CanuckistanPete and that’s one awesome homework assignment!

7 Likes

I like this idea. Sounds like a fun project to be a guinea pig on . Wicked

7 Likes

That looks like a lot of work.

3 Likes

Wow that’s gonna be a fun test lol

5 Likes

Too bad we’re not neighbors. Looks like a two man job :joy: also looks like a “tun” of fun :wink: u Canadians are so lucky I hope someday we will all b able to send and receive awesome gifts. Love this site OG for life :sunglasses::v:

10 Likes

Thank goodness it was you, I hate homework. :rofl:

6 Likes

I was thinking the exact same, that looks like homework!

4 Likes

Well, let’s just say that for lesson A-1, my brain is right here…

23 Likes

You’re in the butter zone…

3 Likes

I would consider that a honour…I also don’t care about bag appeal and do a farmer’s trim :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

And you not allowed out of your room until you have finished all your homework… got that young man!

5 Likes

I think :face_with_monocle: this is one :point_up: of those times that no one would claim the dog :dog: ate there homework :books:! :crazy_face::laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

But it would make sense

1 Like

@Pleiochasium arrived well, thank you! :facepunch:

19 Likes

Hey :wave: @DirtySlowToes, got these in the mailbox :mailbox: recently, thanks ( & @pharmerfil too) :blush: for the generosity as always! Liking the comet :comet: art :framed_picture: work! You know I love :heart: autos! :wink::ok_hand::+1::facepunch::star_struck::partying_face::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

14 Likes

Dam @DirtySlowToes that was quick as lightning :zap: on the like. You would have thought :thought_balloon: it was a DIBS! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

IMG_4936 image

You look :eyes: like me going after some beans 🫘! :crazy_face::joy::joy::joy:

7 Likes

I’m really glad they showed up safe and sound. @pharmerfil I tossed those to ohno because I didn’t realize they were autos and knew he would get to them before I would. Hope that’s cool on your end, my friend.

Haha @OhNo555 I got lucky and you know I’m always out here creeping :zombie:‍♂

5 Likes