Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Super, that northern afghan from laughing hyena is very interesting …tag me if and when you grow and post :v:&:green_heart:

1 Like

Harley rocks🍻

3 Likes

Yo @PsillyRabbit look what arrived today!
:incoming_envelope: :partying_face: :confetti_ball:

Thank you so much, man. When I run these I will let you know

:v:

15 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @duo
Sounds like a great cross.
Appreciate you.

3 Likes

Number 22 @Fortman420. Congrats. Please send your details. :partying_face:

19 Likes

Nice! The skunk stickers are cool :sunglasses:
@PsillyRabbit

2 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Fortman420 on the win :trophy: for the Shishka Cake :birthday: (Wedding Cake :birthday: x Shishkaberry 3) ! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks again @duo for the chance in your giveaway! :ok_hand::hugs::tada::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Beans landed @420noob :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for the great selection and the effort :pray:

:v:&:green_heart:

10 Likes

@Mad_Barry I believe these were from you. Thank you!! They made the trip!

16 Likes

Nice! I’m glad they made it, though only by the skin of their teeth it looks :laughing:

I hope the seeds are intact :grimacing: ? If not let me know and I’ll resend better :incoming_envelope:

8 Likes

No it came perfect. That was my scissor hands. :grin:

1 Like

Hey everyone.

I was wondering if any of you could share the seeds you aren’t interested growing. I grew only 1 plant in my entire life, so not much of experience. But would be nice to grow at least something.

BTW, I live in China. I live in a tropical island, and would appreciate sativas, but I think anything would work.

I tried to import oil, but no one is shipping, online shops all either look sketchy or expensive. Don’t have people who could ship me some oil. So, I guess I will have to grow my own again.

So please let me know.

9 Likes

I’m not sure this is the correct place for this but i’d recommend some island sativas that can handle high humidity. Something Hawaiian or maybe something like MullumBimby Madness from Australian coastal regions. All the chinese strains I know are from mountains.

2 Likes

I recognize that packaging :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: follow his thread hope you have a great time doing your “tests”!
This is a great community that is strong and there for the members. Truely a gift to ease the day a bit of reprieve from this crazy world! I overgrow the world!
@emeraldgreen he likes to remain in the shadows lol
@globalhead glad they made the long journey.

5 Likes

LOL! Glad I’m not alone in tearing envelopes with lots of tape, hahaha

2 Likes

Very cool. Please let me know about blue cake. She’s special.

4 Likes

These just arrived recently from @BigMike55, thanks for this generous gift from the plants you made these seeds from. I am sure they are pure fire :fire:! :clap::clap::clap::hugs::ok_hand::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

18 Likes

Absolutely :metal:. Out of three seeds, I’m really hoping for a male and a female, I’ll definitely let them get together and make more. If that does happen, I’ll send you a bunch back if you’d like :grin::metal:

2 Likes

I grew his ISS last summer and the plant was huge and the smoke was pretty damn good!

3 Likes

Thanks, @duo !!! :slight_smile:

@Cartwright seeds have landed!!!

16 Likes