Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thanks for the shot @duo

3 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @duo
I have an OG Kush x Ol dirty Glue currently running that I recieved beans of, from you a while back. Been growing very nicely n is the tallest out of the few plants that are next to it

9 Likes

Lets go!!!

2 Likes

Hey all I just got word that a memeber, not sure how active, was in a nasty motorcycle accident. He isn’t in hospital just beat up pretty bad. @smoklahoma I hope you heal quickly friend. He was able to enjoy 420 accident happened Friday. HEAL FAST

24 Likes

Thank you for letting us know, I hope @Smoklahoma you are ok and heal up quickly, motorcycle wrecks are no joke.

6 Likes

For you @luxton :grin:

1 Like

@Smoklahoma glad it wasn’t too bad, I hope you make a speedy recovery

6 Likes

byaw

3 Likes

Thank you @duo !

2 Likes

Thanks @duo

2 Likes

Recover well. Sorry to hear.

2 Likes

Hope all OG’ERs are having a great day!

3 Likes

@duo Yeah!!! Open to all!!
Thanks a lot!! Awesome giveaway!
:partying_face: :sunglasses: :exploding_head: :flushed: :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:v: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :v:
:hugs:

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Kami on the win :trophy::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks @duo for a chance at the Spidey Senses x Shishka Cake :birthday:! :wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Got my fingers crossed on this giveaway.

1 Like

Thank you @duo for this opportunity

Good luck to all you OGER’S

I am in net for us, @luxton

3 Likes

you guys are awesome! I hope to one day replicate these draw formats in my country! :brazil:

4 Likes

@Smoklahoma hope you heal up quickly

Congrats to number 11 @Cloud9. Send your details please. :clap:

31 Likes