Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thanks to @sober… Your cinnamon toast cross is growing in my vegi tent… Hopefully i can give them more spaxe as soon the outdoor stuff is out.

2 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @Growgrassblowglass on the win :1st_place_medal: for a pack of zamadelica express auto f4! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: @420noob for the giveaway and the chance at the pack of zamadelica express auto f4! :clap::clap::tophat: :slightly_smiling_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes

I don’t know if I snuck in before the drawing but I filled the empty 22 spot.

3 Likes

Still looks :eyes: open to me, and I guess I snuck in there as well. Never even thought :thought_balloon: about looking :eyes: at the clock :mantelpiece_clock:, but I am sure it was after seven. :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks :blush: for the chance @sober in your giveaway, and thank you 🫵 @Kami for making them beans 🫘 available too! :facepunch:🫵:wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::star_struck::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::partying_face::facepunch:🫵 :wink: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

I just remembered that where @sober lives there is a 3 hour time difference. So it’s only 4:25 PM. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy::joy::joy: 🫵 :facepunch: :wink: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Yep, just able to squeeze in. Thanks @sober and @Kami for the wicked wiki!
Good luck everyone :seedling:

3 Likes

So then it’s 7pm wets coast ending!
@Til_Valhalla @Coffin_Dodger @chronix

7 Likes

@Sbeanonnamellow @percyryan66 jump in here

5 Likes

These came today @420noob

Thank you so much!

20 Likes

@Originalweedman good lookin out bro-ski

Good luck, you deserve it

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag, @LzBoy ! In there like Flynn.
Good luck y’all! :four_leaf_clover: -remember! Today is 420, too! :wink:
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

4 Likes

Nice one @sober :smiley:

Good luck everyone!
:crazy_face:

2 Likes

7:00 and it goes to number 14 @Osogreen261!
I’ll have this going out to you by wednesday.

29 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Osogreen261on the win :1st_place_medal: for those Northern Purple OG x Skunk :skunk: 1 & Slippery Susan x P25! WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @sober for the GR8 giveaway and a chance for both them strains! :clap::tophat::clap::tophat::slightly_smiling_face::+1::star_struck::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Hell ya you made my day been a tough one but now I’m good to go till tomorrow lol
@sober much appreciated :+1:

8 Likes

Also a shout out to
@Kami
Thanks for the Bean u make available

5 Likes

All outta :green_heart: but great toss up, @sober and all the best to @Kami for the beans being tossed. Good catch and congrats, @Osogreen261 - Hope you find something real nice in those.
Stay up
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost::raccoon:

5 Likes

Congratulations buddy!:smiley:
:partying_face:

3 Likes

Good sized clone giveaway. US members only.

15 Likes