Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Holy crap that’s win number 3 for me! This is so awesome, I never win things! I kinda feel bad taking all these wins… But at the same time :money_mouth_face:

18 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: to both you lucky :four_leaf_clover: fuckers on a red hot :hot_face: streak today! WTG with the wins :trophy: homies! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::star_struck::peace_symbol:

1 Like

It’s all good just remember this day when you 🫵 to get a chance to give back to this GR8 community! :clap::clap::clap::wink::facepunch::+1::ok_hand::peace_symbol:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Gho13 on striking gold! :boom::pick: and @BeardedMech on winning the magic dust :cloud_with_snow:

With a big thanks to @Pigeonman for sharing the love :hugs:

6 Likes

Nice win @BeardedMech & @Gho13 !!

2 Likes

I’d love some of them!

1 Like

Sweet Wins Everyone :partying_face: :tada: :trophy: :sparkles:
Thank You @Pigeonman for the amazing opportunity. :100:

1 Like

Congrats winners!

2 Likes

Lucky ducky lately!!

2 Likes

@SubzeroIceKold the cat piss x goji caught my eye, does that have strong cat piss terps?

@Kami hey buddy I’m pretty skint tbh but I could help you with something?

2 Likes

Lookup cheeta piss, that’s the one you’re looking for. Terps for days. My unicorn piss (Larry’s unicorn x cheeta piss) 1st pheno was strait skunky cat piss, with a tint of rainbow stripe like after taste.

4 Likes

My goodness. How did I miss all this today. We need to do these things during non fishing hours. Great stuff. @duo and others

5 Likes

for the massive 420 seed giveaway. I had a huge amount of support in such a short time(8 people donating supplies) but I forgot about global stamps for our friends to the North :canada: and across the pond :de: :uk: If someone would be able to send a sheet that would be the icing on the cake. Of course its the free seed thread so whoever can assist this effort will receive 3 packs of regular photoperiod seeds that I made.
1 pack(10-12) Sweet tooth #3 f3,
1 pack (10-12) Slippery Susan x Skunk #1
and 1pack (10-12) Slippery Susan x P25
Thank you Kami

25 Likes

I’ll assist!

5 Likes

Thank you, early bird to the worm !!! that didn’t take long. dm coming

4 Likes

This offer was accepted in seconds but if a second donor wanted the same offer please don’t hesitate. The more global stamps the more people get packs

7 Likes

I could get you a sheet!

6 Likes

I plan on taking all this dust and beans Iv been winning and try to make something great that I can share with you all. This is seriously the best community on the internet.

6 Likes

thank you @sober dm coming

4 Likes
2 Likes