Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thats cool of ya buddy but im good.

1 Like

@Abbbian @Bert @OnePassionateGrower - congratulations!

please forward your safe addy via PM if you have not already

3 Likes

@US3RNAM3 thanks a lot :v: :partying_face: :exploding_head: :leaves: :seedling: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

pm incoming… appreciate it!!!

great weekend to all!!!
:seedling: :v: :hugs:

1 Like

Thank you! Thank you!

w
Big shout-out to @duo !! The eagle has landed!! Thanks again brother! Can’t wait to get to these! :man_farmer::evergreen_tree:

19 Likes

Congrsts to all winners!

3 Likes

Hey :wave: @420noob thanks a lot for remembering that I had asked you about the extra trading card and getting it off to me. What a TRUE BLUE friend and an OG you are to remember! Sometimes when I am getting stoned I remember things like this! :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile: HELL YEAH! :+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::partying_face::peace_symbol:

IMG_5173

10 Likes

@duo These just arrived.
Thank you so much for your generosity!

15 Likes

Damn it need to remember to read the rules.:rofl::person_facepalming:. Not that I picked the right player anyways.

3 Likes

I swear I just seen you as the store @420noob :laughing:
I had too, I’ll delete if it’s off topic

9 Likes

That’s Bob Ross :joy:

4 Likes

I’ll be back this evening maybe with a wiki. Maybe just for Dibbles. Maybe with trivia. I have been receiving way more seeds than I’ve been giving out. Feels like 3-4 packs may find new homes this evening :sparkles::crystal_ball: I was far too stoned on 4/20 to go through my collection and do a giveaway, but 6 days seems to be enough time for me to get my mind together. See you this evening, gang :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

16 Likes

nothing like smoking and watching some good ole reed timmer live

1 Like

I will be lurking in the shadows 🫥 to come gunning for the DIBS bro :sunglasses:! :cowboy_hat_face::crazy_face::blush::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4956
:laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Ahoy :love_you_gesture:t2::purple_heart: first up.
For a total of 10 seeds … To hopefully someone who may grow them
6 - stardawg photo/regs from ris
4 - sunshine 4 x bye-ya photo/regs from glg

Up for grabs to those who show the dibbles

19 Likes

Dibbles, please!

2 Likes

Done. Deet me up.

Be back for more soon

3 Likes

Dibbles please :grin:

1 Like

Holy crap you’re fast

2 Likes

Like a snapping turtle! Better luck next time :purple_heart::love_you_gesture:t2:

3 Likes