Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

I got one too. Just haven’t had time to post up till now… Nice looking combo… Thanks @duo

2 Likes

Congrats @Orange.bud you got the Gold this week! Send me your details when you can I i’ll get these goodies out in the post world for you!

Thanks everyone for participating and I hope y’all had a decent enough Wednesday!

:hugs:

35 Likes

Congratulations :tada::balloon::confetti_ball::champagne: @Orange.bud for the win :trophy: on that GOLD! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face: :wink::+1::facepunch::peace_symbol::sunglasses:

Thanks again @Pigeonman for being so generous with the GOLD! :clap::clap::clap::tophat: :wink::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_4935 IMG_4608 IMG_4607

17 Likes

Congratulations on your win @Orange.bud !

4 Likes

I can’t tell when these were sent but I an say the Mail says your here is a shot in the f dark when u get anything
Thanks @Jim
Purple Nurple arrived and 6 went skinny dippin

12 Likes

Those aren’t from me. Good luck on your grow though

4 Likes

Congrats @Orange.bud! Gonna have some fire in your hands

3 Likes

@Jimdoors
The message above was meant for u
I thought I pushed your name lol
Sorry @Jim

6 Likes

Congratulations @Orange.bud
:partying_face:

Thank you @Pigeonman :call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

just got some seeds from @SWIM_Yenobi . very generous but will be a pain to unpack .

21 Likes

Thanks Brother very nice of you.
You Reggae.

4 Likes

Congrats @Orange.bud !

2 Likes

Hello everyone :wave:
Well, best start to the day possible, team :blush: Thank you very much @Pigeonman :wave: and thank you to all the OGers too :fire:.
Superb story on strain it makes you want crazy and congratulations for the preservation work :fire::fire:
You sure are crazy :+1:
I wish you all the best :+1:.
See you
O.B

9 Likes

You are most welcome @Orange.bud!
Don’t forget to send me your address so I can get these to you :ok_hand:

:v:

5 Likes

Congratulations @Orange.bud and thank you @Pigeonman for keeping the fire rolling!

4 Likes

@duo I wanted to share a few pics of Shiska Cake - Germinated 27 days ago.

26 Likes

The leaf pattern on that middle pheno is interesting.

2 Likes

It is crazy - and completely different than the other 2. I’m curious if anyone has seen this pheno is these genetics ( Wedding Cake, Shishkaberry). Interesting to see where it leans.

2 Likes

Mystery solved! Received these, many thanks to whomever sent them. I have my answer.

5 Likes

These arrived today, @THCeed . Thanks man. I’ve been admiring the bart heads for some time. I’m thrilled to receive some of my very own!

14 Likes