Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

Thank you very much friends for the opportunity! what are these collector cards like? seems like a cool idea

1 Like

No worries🤘

1 Like

Since Club Quadrant was founded i really liked this card. And aproved.
My fucking dream is get one of these genetic and card and medal for my colection.

2 Likes

Saw this post today on IG. Twenty 20 Mendocino is giving away some freebies for mothers day.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6uF7P5xxZV/?igsh=MWkxbHVndHZub3V6MQ==

6 Likes

If it’s got club Quadrant printed on the card & listed on the thread Club Quadrant, then I’ve made it :wink: Thank you brother :pray: :blue_heart: I love collaborations with you @Pigeonman and many other OG’ERS.

6 Likes

@Til_Valhalla you out there? Get in quick! Thanks for the chance, @Pigeonman . Good luck, y’all :four_leaf_clover:
Stay up!
Coffin_Dodger
:ghost: :raccoon:

2 Likes

@duo thanks a lot!!!
Awesome giveaway!!
:hugs: :tada: :exploding_head:

1 Like

fixed the wiki. 53 was missing.

thanks for the opportunity @Pigeonman
appreciate you sir.

thanks for the tag @Coffin_Dodger - i would have missed it again. you and @LzBoy are watching out for me. my gratitude.

another chance at the jew gold in wiki above if interested ^^^
@FirstCavApache64 @Sodapop @BudWhisperer @420noob @TopShelfTrees1 @misterbee @Coffin_Dodger @BeTheLight @Ris @OnePassionateGrower @blowdout2269 @bobgrows @justanobody @LzBoy @hashpants @darkillusion @duo @golfnutt @navy66

i LIKE their stuff. tasty and potent every time. thanks for the tip.

14 Likes

Thank you much !! @Pigeonman :fire:

1 Like

Thanks @duo for a chance at the Just Peachy :peach: photo regs (Barbara Bud x Purple Guava) in your giveaway! :confetti_ball::ok_hand::tada::upside_down_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::partying_face: :peach::+1::facepunch::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

@Til_Valhalla thank you for the tag!

Ooooo… yes please!

4 Likes

WINNER WINNER BEAN’S FOR SOIL’S DINNER!!!

@dingys send me your info growmie and you’re getting some gold in the mail!

Thanks everyone for playing and I hope you had as good of a Wednesday as Wednesday would allow!

:heart:

42 Likes

Congrats on the win, @dingys :+1:
And all the chances, @Pigeonman

4 Likes

Damn, missed it again. :rofl:
Thanks Pigeonman!

Guess I’ll have to try my luck with @duo :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Thanks brotha!

3 Likes

Major tornado outbreak happening yall, If you have family or friends in Tennessee , North Georgia and Northern Alabama check up on them ."

Biggest area of concern is circled in blue

the regional outbreak is happening right here

14 Likes

Congrats @dingys!! Karma is alive and well on this board :grin::metal:

7 Likes

Thank you very much for this opportunity. very happy with it!!! thank you very much @Pigeonman
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
:partying_face:

@luxton, Things took a new direction this week. I’m very happy because good things are constantly happening
:star_struck:

7 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball::balloon::tada::champagne: @dingys on the win :1st_place_medal: for that gold! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::facepunch::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @Pigeonman for being so generous with the gold! :ok_hand::hugs::upside_down_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

IMG_5290 IMG_4607

13 Likes
6 Likes

Winners of the Just Peachy :peach: are as follows:

1. @Sailorboy
  2. @Illicitmango
  3. @Osogreen261

Please contact me to claim your beans :beans:

30 Likes