Free Seeds, Free Pollen & Free Clones Thread (Part 23)

That’s one you have to be a one eyed, one horn flying Purple People eater to sign up.

12 Likes

… and slightly non-existent…! :flushed:

4 Likes

Well I would have signed up for that one but im not near an ocean.

3 Likes

You have more than 7 digits in your username as well. Also you have to have a yellow hat and live near a stream with Albino Crayfish.

7 Likes

I meant all qualifications except I have never did a wiki, wonder if I ran a quick 10 minute wiki would I qualify then? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :laughing::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@OhNo555 Problem is, you’ve got too many 5s on your avatar!!
:flushed:
:exploding_head:
:partying_face:

3 Likes

I must have missed that criteria also, we all know who he is after! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I got a wide eyed look, and I said sigh, just leave it. They got all mixed in with a little tupperwear of immature seeds that I was keeping off to the side. Easy to tell them apart, but so so soooo many. Most of it was picked up when I came back from doing whatever I was doing.

Here’s a meltdown I’m trimming up. Filled 1/2 gallon jar so far (about 2 zips) looks like 2 more left on the branches. This pheno went 10 weeks, and is not as purple as the rest but still pink or red in tbe middle. Big yeilder, have to wait a few weeks to sample potency, then a few more weeks, then again. Research and development is an arduous task, but necessary.

30 Likes

@ix3u might qualify! :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks for the shout out! I read it three times, and I think so, so I signed up :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Thanks for the super specific game tonight @LoveDaAutos !

4 Likes

I’m racking my brain trying to think of tags for LDA’s giveaway.
Help me out y’all!

Definitely specific. I’m yes on the first 4 and no on the rest :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tag @emeraldbullfrog !

1 Like

Good luck on the wiki, I am glad someone qualified! :wink::ok_hand: :joy::joy::joy: :sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

7 cats…

1 Like

Anyone else hangin’ around an lookin for some auto seeds? :thinking:

7 Likes

Been waiting for autos lol

2 Likes

Autos are very surprising. They’re explosive nature are always welcome

3 Likes

I got a 10 pack of Blueberry x (Gambian x Blueberry) auto regs.

Let my stoned brain think of a question…

6 Likes

Can I only guess once lol

4 Likes