Free your budshots! (Part 1)

A Ck Lambsbread Auto

This plant was a beauty

25 Likes

Chunky ! How long did it go ?

1 Like

9 weeks 2 days from seed, I fed to the end, I will grow again the plant is beautiful.
Has a heady odour. Cant wait until cured.

3 Likes

Lemon Skunk.

25 Likes

from Mark?

3 Likes

Yes sir! Week 7 of today!

3 Likes

dropped 12 today

3 Likes

Yeah I read that on your forum. I have the same problem. I’m thinking now smaller pots more variety

2 Likes

Original Neville’s Haze from @ToddMcC’s repro @ around 82 days. So far I love it. It’s getting a beautiful haze smell plus some floral and dank. I love it so far. It’s so easy to grow. Extra time is the only drawback which is not an issue if you have other things going on.

Big ups to @ToddMcC and especially @webeblzr who gifted me 5 of these seeds. It’s surpassing my expectations already. peace :facepunch:

32 Likes

I love the structure, surreal :sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

Bluedreams cookie kush

14 Likes

Some White Widow flowers:

28 Likes

@GMan that is to die for :slight_smile:

how many weeks to finish?

all the best and love your work

Dequilo

4 Likes

Candy Kush Auto from Seedsman Seeds. Got it as a freebie

36 Likes

GSC extreme auto by ILGM

27 Likes

Thank you bro. I think it’s still 4 weeks out. I’m at day 85ish. I can’t find any flower time data online. Somebody above gave a number but this one seems like it’s getting closer. It’s been super easy to grow and has been resistant to PM and bugs. I’m really impressed so far. It smells awesome as well.

3 Likes

WOW GMan,
Your killing it on the ON’s!!
I just recently put a couple into flower myself!!
Lovely work man!

2 Likes

35 Likes

Hey brother, hel yeah, she’s been a beauty. I can’t thank you enough! I had two males and was going to capture the pollen from a couple of cuttings but jumped the gun and they petered out and I had already chopped the plants by then.

I still have two seeds. This was the most haze looking of the three. I’ve got to try and re-veg it if I can because I never took a cutting. Everything was happening at once when I should have but let it get by me.

It has a beautiful smell and has been effortless to grow. It’s just a snail in it’s pace, lol.

I’ll be popping back in over at the other OG soon. The weather will be cold for a few days so I’ll be inside for a change. I hope you get a nice female from yours. I’m really impressed so far. I got an email from Todd the other night about a scammer using his identity on FaceBook to sell fake seeds. It was from AG to the subscribers. I replied and he got back to me. I forgot to ask him how many days for flower so replied again to ask and sent some pics but haven’t heard back yet. Do you remember what it said was an average?

Hope to see you soon bro! I gotta get over and see your pics. peace

3 Likes

Ghost train haze

18 Likes