Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Running low on the Peacemaker #4. What a treat. Yield was too low to keep a cut around.

20 Likes

Blackened oranges by useful week 4 of flower!

21 Likes

New Blue Diesel f2 from Eskobar’s f1s, circa 2014. Loved this plant. Super light indica with slight blueberry taste not much diesel maybe just an influence. RIP

oh, and don’t use phontobucket ^, they steal your pictures and put a damn watermark on it.

Here’s the dried bud:

27 Likes

@Tappy, how are you getting the extreme close-ups? I have tried using a bamboo stake to clamp the end that usually sits in the stand. My hands are not steady enough to free hand, so I am curious what you are using. :v:

2 Likes

I’m using my cellular telephone. Samsung s9…I haven’t played with all the photo settings.but the zoom is :ok_hand:

1 Like

JOTI - Afghani…what can I say…all around winner, 5 stars…hits like a sledgehammer, looks like diamonds, easy as fuck to grow, easier to smoke…tight buds, bag appeal is all there…any questions?

29 Likes

What’s it smell like? I don’t own any JOTI strains but the tread here makes me want to order some. Especially if he is willing to do 10 separate packs for 250 and not just 100 of one kind.

2 Likes

The mother of skunk strains…smells like old school herbage. Curing for over a month now. Just a kick-ass strain…that smell is reminiscent of the early 90’s

5 Likes

I can send you some of my stash…I’ve got lots…blackberry breath, gods bubba, gods space needle, black candyland Afghani, Dutch treat, on and on…

5 Likes

Appreciate it. Maybe I can find something in my collection you might be interested in. I’ll be taking out some stuff from the freezer soon for my next grow.

1 Like

Wonderfully fragrant Freakshow :evergreen_tree:

32 Likes

That really is a freaky looking girl!

2 Likes

That freak is a beauty !!!

2 Likes

Beautiful!! how does it smell?

Gelato day ~38

25 Likes

She reeks, and I mean reeks of sweet pine needle jelly. Just the most wonderful sweet smell.

4 Likes

Gorilla Bubble almost done

33 Likes

@Floyd a nice fat frosty cola you have there my friend :slight_smile:

nice work and enjoy

Dequilo

4 Likes

God’s Paintbrush - tastes like the pink startburst mixed with burnt rubber.

29 Likes

Oh yeah she is, she’s eating her leaves just like she should! I love that structure my man :v: