Free your budshots! (Part 1)

Some soggy Ontario outdoor. I’m trying to hold out until frost.

Blue Cookies from @BigMike55

White Widow x Super Silver Haze from @Rhino_buddy

No PM or rot on these :sunglasses:

22 Likes

Sure be nice to get 3 more weeks before frost mwcb of mine is starting to stack but needs some nice sunny days still.

5 Likes

Hey, fingers crossed. Looks like first frost is usually Oct. 21 - Oct. 31 around here. A ways to go still but the forecast is looking decent.

3 Likes

Man. I hope she has time to finish.
Pretty plants for sure.

2 Likes

Not bad at all @smokenhike !

Such narrow leaves on that one! Must be SSH dominant.

I’ve got a bit of rot on all my outdoor plants this fall. :persevere: Been pulling caterpillars off em like crazy too.

1 Like

Some ECSD swelling nicely.

27 Likes

@lefthandseeds. I was having some major problems but I was able to pull it out.

20 Likes

15 Likes

Beautiful plants

1 Like

Phototron budz…

16 Likes

looking good guys!

more glue! My favorite!

one love…

29 Likes

That is a beautiful picture actually everyone is. I try to save all my likes for this page I wish I could give double and triple. One Love

4 Likes

22 Likes

26 Likes

I thought that was you :laughing:

2 Likes

Who else would it be. Lol @corgitron Always very nice. @Neb are you doing something kinky? Lol Looks like you got something drying out.

2 Likes

Enough that i might end up using some vacation days for the trim job lol

1 Like

. I was lazy I use to clean them up way before this. I’ve been a little stressed I think we all have I think we all need to take a little break taking a little fresh air and say thank you @LemonadeJoe . Yea And of course his team . Not sure what that is. Punch cake It all looks the same after a while this is old stash Now that is what you call lazy

13 Likes

@lefthandseeds black Lebanon. . Two foot long bud. Who will complain about that. Lefthand and the ONI seeds are different. All the other stuff is the same different names is still fruit punch. The smell of the Black Lebanon is amazing. I cannot wait she’s getting ready to start changing colors. I’m excited. @Papalag the little bath last night perked them up. Lol. Neem oil is good. They love it. But you have to start from the beginning. When the get there first few rounds of leaves. When you see it in your water. In the drain over time it’s in the plant.

24 Likes

monster pebbles that just does not want to finish :sweat_smile:

27 Likes