Free your budshots! (Part 1)

I know the servers here are expensive to run, so I uploaded my budshots on another server. Here are links if anyone wants to check 'em out:

11 Likes

SourBluTooth is a heavy yielding indica…our newest strain and a bit like pre99 bubbakush. Please email me at bogland72@gmail.com for info on all our 2020 deals. Bog

27 Likes

Whats your accepted payment methods?

3 Likes

Beautiful coloration in those flowers!
It does look similar to Bubba Kush… and frostier too!

3 Likes

We have free tracked shipping in USA and we accept PayPal, Zelle or we also have a PO Box u can send MO or cash to. Bog

11 Likes

11 Likes

Bro look up the cannabis times study on p. There are studies that show p over 50 causes excess stretch Not just on cannabis. Not trying to argue but that’s the science. A quick google search will tell you that.

4 Likes

Ok…my veg formula, WHICH IS RUN WHILE plants are stretching, 1st 3 weeks of flower , has
numbers of 4.5 / 2.5 / 6…or 15 PPM P!!! @ 1 tea/gal

So your point is???

Not wanting to argue either, but not gonna let you be incorrect…lol.

I do not need to ready the study, spect I already have years ago. I watch my plants, they tell me what is what.
They tell me, not a book or an article, or someone’s summation, the plants tell me what they like/want. They like low and steady PPM, ratios favoring N in veg, P in early flower, and K in late flower. They need no N past the 4th week of flower, just do not, or very little of it, want P to rise in early flower, then fall as K rise’s in late flower.

I get the stretch the plant wants, which is honestly sent from her roots. The roots will decide how large the plant is gonna go, it runs from bottom to top. Good grow medium, and plenty of space, plants go large. Small space, poor media, small plants. Just the way it is. Why , when I turn a plant at 9 inches tall(clone, fully mature) in one of my Octopots, she finishes at 5 foot tall. Same cut in a gallon pot, turned at 9 inches is not going anywhere near there.

Understand your points, but will continue to just watch and listen to my plants, they seem to have a clue about it all
and appear , you know, 1/2 way healthy .

All good mang, to each his own.

:sunglasses:

28 Likes

Yeah I’m like you I read my plant but I also rely on science to become a better grower. I’m always learning something every week. Listen to the Kiss organics Podcast. They drop GEMS on there with guest from plant scientists to the worlds biggest pumpkin growers. Too much stuff to learn.

4 Likes

Here are just a few shots of some things I did summer 2017 or thereabouts. I was testing Jaguar Shark for Shrimp with Oceangrown at the time

26 Likes

That green ale looks incredible. Well done

4 Likes

Nice Bite!! :slight_smile: right to the molars

4 Likes

Just a little nom nom lol

3 Likes

3 of 5 popped planted them 4 days ago …hope mine look as good as @BogSeeds !!!

3 Likes

Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus bx v1 created by @GrowHard

33 Likes

Now that looks like it will look amazing in a few weeks. Already looks great!

5 Likes

That’s a nicely stacked cola, GMan.
You’ll get a few joints outta that!

6 Likes

what y’all think about these cloudy?

8 Likes

Agree with Rey…remarkable stack on that

3 Likes

Inhouse genetics Lemon crippler

Dry shot

33 Likes