šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

Hi Iā€™m from UK Iā€™ve used coco,bio bizz also like to grow outdoors in summer

1 Like

I am using fox farms ocean forest organic soil I have a bag of biobizz light organic soil which I am going to use on my next grow I might even plant a couple outside next summer aswell

1 Like

Apparently there is no one at all in the UK growing weed.
Leave it to us Yanks to win the war a second timeā€¦ Lol

5 Likes

Alright fellaā€™s, another UK grower joining the ranks.

I use Plant Magic or CANNA soil with BioBizz FishMix and additives, BAC Organic for bloom.

1 Like

There he is, like magic!

Check out the Organics Topic too. Many ā€œorganics tipsā€ on this site.

99%

1 Like

Oh really @Uncle_Al :sunglasses:

Since whenā€¦

3 Likes

I am in UK growing and smoking the fine herb

1 Like

Nw U.K. too @Herbie nice to find the U.K. growers here too. Just thought Iā€™d drop a quick post to reach out to my fellow brit folks

Cola

3 Likes

We just have to be a bit more discreet in the U.K. @Uncle_Al. Same applies during the war. Just cos you all shouted the loudest doesnā€™t mean you won it :joy:

Cola

4 Likes

Whats this about no UK growers eh! we are here alrite but discretion pays off here AND we old lurkers donā€™t like to brag haha - well maybe just a wee bitā€¦:wink:

4 Likes

No the Russians won the war for us all I think

2 Likes

This. ^^

Not growing atm.

Maybe Iā€™ll dust off the very first of DDocs coliseums to make it into the UK :wink:

Though I might not start with that piece of kit, the numbers of cuts needed make my arse twitch.

2h2s

2 Likes

UK north east here.
I just use regular store bought compost. I just refrain from using nutrients until around week 5. Currently trying out dwc to see if it meets my needs better. Will save lugging huge bags around and brining attention to myself.
I have a grow diary going at the moment doing a Comparison grow soil vs dwc. Dwc is winning at the moment for ease and growth rate.

3 Likes

I had a break for about a year after just over 20 years growing weed during which i moved to another house/area with differences in tap water, room temps etc. Tried to keep things simple so i used hempy buckets but got root rot because of temperature issues. Went back to compost for a bit there and now iā€™m trying hand watered coco. I say keep it simple, at first anyway cos with so many variables to consider you can sometimes go nuts :grin:

3 Likes

Too late Iā€™ve already gone nuts!

I think I might start with one of my small 3ft sq ebb and flow tables and perlite, wellā€¦3x tables, thinking about it.

Canā€™t handle 250 cuts, mothers and tight continuous flowering cycles just yet.

Mebbe next year. Vert gardening is soooo strain dependant, and I need to redesign that feed delivery system, itā€™s shite!

Older and much slower this time roundā€¦

2h2s

2 Likes

Automated hydro nearly always drove me chicken oriental. Too much went wrong too frequently and i couldnā€™t be arsed in the end. Great when it works properly though eh :grin:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of pissing about for sure, getting things dialled in, then a piece of equipment goes tits up and youā€™re back at sq 1 and plants are suffering.

Too much stress to start out with this time. Though I never did like soil myself. Always seemed to compact my dirtā€¦I prefer hydro.

I used to do the whole automated environment thing too. Growtronix system sent me batshit crazy. Rubbish system, I really hope they are not still goingā€¦

2h2s

2 Likes

Hace poco fue desarticulada en EspaƱa una organizaciĆ³n que introducĆ­a miles de kilos de marihuana en R.U. dentro de botes de pinturaā€¦ TambiĆ©n se han desmantelado varias plantaciones outdoor e indoor cuyo destino tambiĆ©n era R.Uā€¦

Recently it was dismantled in Spain an organization that introduced thousands of kilos of marijuana in U.K. inside of paint boats ā€¦ Several outdoor and indoor plantations have also been dismantled whose destination was also U.K ā€¦

3 Likes

Hi bro Iā€™m in UK not that new to growing but new to the forum and the og is a wealth of knowledge from these members matrā€¦Iā€™m using bio bizz light mix and bio bizz grow,Bloom an top max also hydrotops top heavy crop and triple F also Epsom salt Iā€™ve 2 dinafem cheese xxl autos in a 80x80x160cm tent and Iā€™m running a 600w hps since wk 4 the biggest is 1wk ish in front of the other and there doing great at the momentā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone got any good surplus spare cobs or leds for either sale/trade ā€¦ if you have more than enough lights and looking to move them on , then shoot me a pm and we can maybe sort somethingā€¦
No HPS/MH please ,but lec/cdm lights with the square wave ballast etc will be coolā€¦
All lights will be considered ( apart from :arrow_up:) , thanks in advance.
Happy growing.
Gaz