šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ United Kingdom flowerists

Too late Iā€™ve already gone nuts!

I think I might start with one of my small 3ft sq ebb and flow tables and perlite, wellā€¦3x tables, thinking about it.

Canā€™t handle 250 cuts, mothers and tight continuous flowering cycles just yet.

Mebbe next year. Vert gardening is soooo strain dependant, and I need to redesign that feed delivery system, itā€™s shite!

Older and much slower this time roundā€¦

2h2s

2 Likes

Automated hydro nearly always drove me chicken oriental. Too much went wrong too frequently and i couldnā€™t be arsed in the end. Great when it works properly though eh :grin:

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of pissing about for sure, getting things dialled in, then a piece of equipment goes tits up and youā€™re back at sq 1 and plants are suffering.

Too much stress to start out with this time. Though I never did like soil myself. Always seemed to compact my dirtā€¦I prefer hydro.

I used to do the whole automated environment thing too. Growtronix system sent me batshit crazy. Rubbish system, I really hope they are not still goingā€¦

2h2s

2 Likes

Hace poco fue desarticulada en EspaƱa una organizaciĆ³n que introducĆ­a miles de kilos de marihuana en R.U. dentro de botes de pinturaā€¦ TambiĆ©n se han desmantelado varias plantaciones outdoor e indoor cuyo destino tambiĆ©n era R.Uā€¦

Recently it was dismantled in Spain an organization that introduced thousands of kilos of marijuana in U.K. inside of paint boats ā€¦ Several outdoor and indoor plantations have also been dismantled whose destination was also U.K ā€¦

3 Likes

Hi bro Iā€™m in UK not that new to growing but new to the forum and the og is a wealth of knowledge from these members matrā€¦Iā€™m using bio bizz light mix and bio bizz grow,Bloom an top max also hydrotops top heavy crop and triple F also Epsom salt Iā€™ve 2 dinafem cheese xxl autos in a 80x80x160cm tent and Iā€™m running a 600w hps since wk 4 the biggest is 1wk ish in front of the other and there doing great at the momentā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone got any good surplus spare cobs or leds for either sale/trade ā€¦ if you have more than enough lights and looking to move them on , then shoot me a pm and we can maybe sort somethingā€¦
No HPS/MH please ,but lec/cdm lights with the square wave ballast etc will be coolā€¦
All lights will be considered ( apart from :arrow_up:) , thanks in advance.
Happy growing.
Gaz

UK grower here and Iā€™ll keep growing 'til I get busted or itā€™s legalised :sunglasses: so I could be growing 'til I die :grin: Bom Shiva

5 Likes

hi guys, what nutes and additives you ussing? im using dutch pro , but i want to go on somthing else

Hey guys check this out, I have ended now my second go with it, its fantastic :slight_smile:

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/guideline-how-to-use-the-supersoil-flo-florganics.65200/

:heart:

1 Like

Hey Kingtut
I am from NW England and new grower started with few kings kush from greenhouse seeds got few strains free so started with them in a tent with smart pots and canna soil or biobiz soil and remo or biobiz nutrients and led light 600w cree cob as well as another tent with a mars hydro sp150 again soil mix and got hooked.Nearly two years later got 2x Wizards Wand by Captains Connection it a cross of Blissful Wizard and Girl Scout Glue first one got pollen from a male of that as well for future also got a autoflower going by BigHead seeds its Trippy Gorilla thats a GG4 x Bighead #1 thats real good as it forgives a lot of mistakes.
I have found trying to find a strain that fits with our weather climate etcā€¦ a must research into strains breeders etcā€¦ is a must and trial and error like said mistakes will happen I lost a few plants last year after 3 months due to spider mites and other things but i learnt to be more careful just from that.
I use attitude seedbank always have they great and secure for uk
:smiley:

2 Likes

This is an old post by the looks of it by some good info here . Iā€™m round the same country and Iā€™ll help if I can, Iā€™m also interested in strains that should work here. Feel free to pm me

3 Likes

Hello UK peeps.
Just sayin hi, any others out there?

3 Likes

Uk all the way : )

4 Likes

Cutilene ( spelt wrong ) Mapito , canna terra professional PLUS , chempak and elixir Nutes : )

1 Like

Mapito hey loved that limbo and the music tooā€¦

1 Like

binjuice UK

4 Likes

3 binjuice seedlings

3 Likes

binjuice trestardawg x bubba13 selfed pheno

5 Likes

Hi there redhen, lovely looking batch going on.
Trying some autos again for 3rd ever growā€¦
63 years on the planet and been tokinā€™ for nearly 50 of them!! Bloody cost of buying a regular supply of purely medicinal, of course, was nearly 300Ā£ a ruddy monthā€¦so gotta keep trying with my wee 3x3x6 tent and Lumatek attis 300 in plagron batmix topped with light mix to start from seed. Nightcrawler og auto and 3 big yield auto on the goā€¦all good fun but so much to know, learn and find out. This is a good site with loads of true experts! Good luck.

2 Likes

thanks bro
only 52 years on the planet so far haha
felt like I was here on my own
meds are a fortune an full of chemicals if your buying in
good on you hope you have many more grows
peace

1 Like