I never thought about the camera aspect :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Would if i could kinda far way for me

1 Like

me also since I have treated my body like

an amusement park for the last 60 years :frowning:

each day is a gift to enjoy

4 Likes

Ya, I was thinking you are actually south of me…which puts me closer…haha

Exactly it definatly can take a toll on the body clever way to put it if you dont mind i think i will use that line might even work as a line in a bar or the vegetable section of the grocery store if ya get my drift mostly grocery stores now a dayz

2 Likes

Ill snap a few but I dont think its as a big as you may think.

1 Like

I dunno Bridgeport and waterbury connecticut are pretty shitty run down ole factory towns.

2 Likes

some great strip clubs back in the day :slight_smile:

and pawn shops right next door with ATMs

1 Like

Still are strip clubs / massage parlors. The kind where the women are extra dirty.

Golden banana in lowell on rt 1 north with a poker room out back many many prifitable nights spent there

I did go today but I didn’t get any pics.
Picture a room the size of a restaurant dining area with 20 foldable tables. At the tables were vendors selling seeds and clones.
The clones were way over priced ever one wanted 100 for no name cuts and 200+ for elites .
I did grab a bunch of seeds. Best one was from in house genetics . Plantuinm garlic. Then I grabbed some cherry pie crosses gmo crosses and a diesel.
I will be there next time with cuts.

4 Likes

that sounds right up my alley mmm

2 Likes

hugh_glass , how long is this going on for and how long are you up there for? im about to have 5 days off starting wed. i need to pick a few brains about hydro dwc. you familiar with it?

1 Like

oh dang thats a LOT for clones. great idea to make cash coming in at 80 a pop :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think it was just one day.

1 Like

Ya it was one day.
I would never sell a cut for 80$ even though thats what I payed for all my elites besides my Slurricane I paid 100$ a cut.
I would sell them Probably 40$ for one and I still feel like im taking advantage of people ,
All the knowledge you need is here . Im not really looking to meet new members. Im noit trying to sound like an ass hole. Im not .
Why dont you ask what your looking to know right here and us as a collective will be better able to help than just me ,
I did buy a tissue culture kit . I want to get into doing tissue culture . From what Ive read you can store 1 plant in one of those 2ml vials . Thats crazy.

2 Likes