@greenbeans506 giveaway thread (part 2)

@Coffin_Dodger @MyrtleGrounds if either of you guys need CBD for medicinal needs shoot me a DM and I’ll get some on the way for you :v:

4 Likes

Thanks for the chance @greenbeans506 this again is a pretty :star_struck: generous giveaway with two choices. You rock 🪨! :fire::upside_down_face::ok_hand::star_struck::comet::facepunch::wink::+1::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Good :+1: luck to all! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers::blush::confetti_ball::fire::tada::partying_face::star_struck::facepunch::+1::wink::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity. :+1:

Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

Many thanks for the chance!!!

Comon, half the funny number :rofl: six

2 Likes

I have a couple half ass pics of it on my thread dosent do it justice cannot wait to try it …
I pinch the bottom nugs for a sniff test and that over powers all !
Still have a lot to search through the v2 is what I’m most excited about

2 Likes

Thanks for the generous offer. My CBD interest is purely for fun. No medicinal use needed, but I know what I’ll choose if I’m a lucky winner. Good luck to everyone.

2 Likes

@greenbeans506 Thank you so much for the opportunity!!

1 Like

Thanks for the work you’ve done.

1 Like

Freakin love that movie :joy::joy:

1 Like

Thanks for the chance @greenbeans506 looks like some :fire: going on.
Good luck everyone :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

@greenbeans506 I am still new at this… Did I screw this list up? If so let me know how to fix it. Thanks for this opportunity!!

1 Like

V2 is my favorite by far, hope you find one of the pink chunky phenos, those are a real treat but a bit tougher to find.

I was looking at those pics man, coming along very nicely! It’s looking more like V1 but the way you described the smell is more like V2. Always cool to see what an open pollination can produce

4 Likes

@Gumbert list is all good :+1: thanks for checking

1 Like

@greenbeans506

I sent you a dm

1 Like

Heck yeah a lot to find it seems deff running for them pink and juicys
Have a good one bro

1 Like

You aswell brother, good luck in the giveaway :v:

2 Likes

Thank you @greenbeans506!!!

1 Like

30 minute warning

5 Likes

Looks like our giveaway winners today are @Gumbert and @RainToday :partying_face: congrats! Shoot me a message with your strain selections and mailing info

More giveaways coming soon :fire:

Cheers,

Greenbeans :call_me_hand::beers:

22 Likes

Congratulations :balloon::tada::champagne::confetti_ball: @Gumbert & @RainToday on the wins :trophy: for choice of two, WTG! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

Thanks :blush: again @greenbeans506 for the double shot giveaway and with choice no less, very OG of you! :tophat::clap::tophat::clap::upside_down_face::star_struck::wink::+1::facepunch::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

6 Likes