Guerrilla Espaňola 2016 - Medical Cream

Great, I will do…Just when I’ll finish this first round of creams, then I am looking forward for to do the same with grass of pork :wink: and we may do that separated topic.

Btw, you can see on the picture how I am stocking the jars with cream (room temperature, dark place). Today is the time for more cooking in your instant pot guys (hot bath). See you :wink:

2 Likes

Hi guys! I have to finish this cream odyssey :smiley:

…so, once upon a time - I had no time enough :smiley: for to cook again all the cream and wait one week more for last cooking. I was looking forward for to gave those stuff as a christmas presents to my closest. So, two days before the christmas eve happened…

Last step:

Let’s cook your jars with cream for the last time, get melted it and cook it as usually (don’t overheat it, mix it sometimes!)…

Prepare your fresh Aloe vera plant, I cut off four leafs, cut it for a small pieces and use your kitchen mixer for to get a “puree” from it. I got about 50 ml, it is the bottom layer on the first picture.

Sterilize your final pots with boiling water, dry it well and prepare one final pot in which you will filtrate your cream from jars.

Time to add the same amount of Aloe vera puree into each jar after one hour of cooking, switch off your hotplate, mix well your cream with Aloe vera and filtrate it into the bigger pot - from it just fill your final pots and let decrease the temperature before to close it.

Finish!!! :slight_smile: Good job. It is so important to stock it at dark place, better with lower temperature (fridge is the best option)…

Ask me for whatever do you need to know about this way of preparation :wink: I’ll do separated topic in FAQ about it.

Stay tuned and be green enough :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Gracias por divulgar “tus recetas” tan detallada y pormenorizadamente.
De donde procede tu Girl Scout Cookies Platinum?
Saludos a tod@s l@s guerrilleros!

GSCP eran de “clones” de un amigo, se puedo a preguntar de donde lo tiene :wink:

Saludo y abrazo!

1 Like

Hi guys,

Short update: following the same process as before just with pork grease (not salted!)…

Stay tuned and have fun…

Medical cream from grease…

2 Likes

Truly medical cream! Thanks for sharing this howto!

1 Like

Que piensas plantar esta temporada, chulo?
Saludos a todos esos guerrilleros norteños desde Monte Adentro…

Buenas tio, pues estoy esperando un paquete de semillas, sorpresas de amigos, vamos a ver que sale :wink:
Como vas tu? Voy a ver tu tema. Abrazo y saludo hombre!

Rolling :wink:

More creams done, go on!

Pork grease
Calendula officinalis
Aloe vera

Keep your hands creamed :smile: Top!

1 Like

De momento me han enviado Mextiza y Purple Mexican de CannaBioGen, y Lilly de Delicatessen. También tengo alguna Psilocybo Mexica Haze, y Outlaw D.P., y no se si Tropical Seeds Co. va ha darme algo…

No conozco ninguna de esas geneticas :open_mouth: Top! :wink: Suerte, voy a ver tu tema para saber como lo va…

Yo estoy germinando muy tarde como siempre :smiley: las semillas de @Mightyka

Concretamente:

*Girl Scout Cookies Platinum
*(OG Kush Breath x Sour Double x Orange Juice) x Big E
*98 Bubba x Double purple doja (outlaw seeds) x Blue Sativa 2.2
*Stardawg x Face Off OG Bx2
*GG#4 x (East Coast Sour Diesel x Chemdog Ibl
*Tahou Alien F3

Vamos a ver!

4 Likes

Buenas tardes, photo from two days ago:

It’s twelfth day in these small pots today.

Ligth is -2x TNeon TCL 55W 6500K 2G11 -

Have a great day growers!

1 Like