HGLs Happy Box of Chocolates and other Goodies

Seems like these bad girls ( I Hope) are going faster then the autos ive done in the past.
I dont think i mentioned this is my first Reg grow, i know ive told you lol.

2 Likes

You know I’m an auto hater. I believe you are in for a treat with the regs. I STILL have my autos from way back sitting in jars waiting for somebody willing to smoke it :yum:.

2 Likes

Now it looks like a spaceship with the duck being a captin lol.

@Eagles009 Whats a twinny , same seed? Or could it be a headband and Angelica X :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It could be one of each but it looks like a twin I had recently. Two plants sharing same tap root. My little twin stayed tiny and basically nothing.

2 Likes

Reaching for the sky.

3 Likes

I got wings I can fly. That light is bright.

1 Like

How would you all say this is looking so far ?

7 Likes

I got one to big. I may have to chop her. I hate to.

1 Like

They look good man! I didn’t worry about a little nitrogen heavy waxy wavy look in seedlings when I grew in dirt. They grow out of it. Long as they are green and progressing you’re on the right track.

2 Likes

They look great. I have to agree with Eagle. Happy you trying to start a rain forest? Lol

2 Likes

Super dooper excited for the light frame to get here today.
Going to save the 600 HLG R light for later on and keep the 100 w .
Last year I forgot to renew my electric plan and got double triple whammy during flower.

5 Likes

Saved a bunch of time , space and money not switching to the Geko with this frame!

Got half the closet back!

6 Likes
2 Likes

This was on sale. I do like your set up I like that light.

1 Like

Ill be throwing my HLG 600 rspec in a little bit. Soaking up the cheap electric bill now still :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I did not know that you got a good light that is one of the best. I’m glad that you got that.
For some reason I can’t remember what you had but that’s a good one. Right now there’s no use and using a big light until you’re ready. That’s why I like the small HLG light I have. Well it looks like it won’t be long in the next couple of days those babies will be jumping.

1 Like

Now to just get the RH dialed in for the room.
Grabbed a smaller space heater as I noticed a dip in temp over the night.

7 Likes

Looking great glad I stumbled across this.
Good luck, I wanted to get my hands on those box of chocolates but it never worked out.

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m excited to try, never heard of it before this.

These two bad boys came in today.
Let’s see which one is more accurate :roll_eyes:

5 Likes