Holy's Garden (Part 1)

Definitely. Like I was saying, the c5sensistar male used in that lemon cheese haze you’re growing had a similar stem rub :wink:

6 Likes

Nice. I’m pretty stoked about those. The Zaps are looking really promising, too, albeit different; think I may take some pics tomorrow and post them on one of the Bodhi threads.

8 Likes

Just catchin up on your journal - cool to see the dragonfruit thai. I got some of them after advancedbuffalo raved about the cross.

Should be some cool crosses with the black river og - hopefully you find another nice male for the ssdd bx v2 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think X-mas came early @HolyAngel.
We were cleaning-up the SSDD last nite and after we had collected the trimmings I flipped this bag over and could not stop laughing…

We have a few Healthy seeds to deal with. SSDD x Star-Lite (starlite)

How do we now describe these Seeds HolyAngel ?

23 Likes

hey cool …
i also got some beans from this one (and also from the NH#36-version).

looks the part and the peppery thingie is also verrrry nice to bump into fo sho.
i agree, there’s a mix of NL and c5 showing (the NL side of things). the mullum-
side of things might express, if you flower him out (or maybe he doesn’t show
it but inherits it). test-crosses and grows are in order → very interesting find !

10 Likes

Oh nice! So the seeds she came from were still the original ssdd f2 bx1 seeds I had sent you before right? Same beans your other ssdd came from before? I think I was just saying that the plant here leaned to the Starlite male but it’s still an ssdd f2 bx1. I don’t think I sent ya the StarShine beans :thinking:

SSDD F2 BX1 = SSDD F2 #1 x (SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite)

Starlite = A5Haze S1 x 89 NL5

On a side note: StarShine = SSDD F2 #1 x Starlite. This was the male used to make the bx1.

So what’d your girl get pollinated by?

15 Likes

Yeah! I had seen his posts on them over in… I think the Doc D thread :thinking: and had to pop the pack I had been sitting on :sweat_smile: Knew they were special as soon as Doc (pre)released them. Again, I tossed the Dragon Energy leaning plants, including a couple big structurally-thai lookin one’s with huge internode gaps, and I kept the one’s that smelled and/or at least slightly resembles Thai.

This is that runty thai looking one from earlier

Looking beautiful now :heart_eyes: She’s around 6-8 inches tall here. Don’t mind the TK/Chem91 clones trying to grow out in the background :wink:

Here’s the other 3 Dragonfruit Thai’s

Need to top and take clones but as-is I’m not sure any will be keepers. Still waiting on genders on the two smaller one’s. Think the bottom one might be a herm but not positive yet. The big one up top there is 100% female tho :yum: TriForce #4 still doing her reveg thing on the right…

I really hope so! I’m unsure on the male but he checks the main boxes I care about. Only thing he doesn’t have really is a bunch of frosty balls. See what happens :grin:

:fire::fire::fire::fire:
I didn’t get that one! I think the NH36 was the quicker flowerer, maybe lil more NL5 leaning :thinking:

I popped the only packs I had of the Swiss Thai Nevil 2 x NH21 x MM and the NH21 x MM F2 and got the one girl and one boy out of all that. Could’ve been my fault but I think they just have a horrible germination rate. Still have one pack left of (NH18 x MM1) x (NH21 x MM) to try at some point. I need to hit up OJD or Bush Weed or someone for some of the other crosses or more of these. A buddy has the Outback Haze I may be able to run but unsure at the moment.

:pray: I super appreciate your eye on this ! Glad it’s not just me seeing those things in there :slight_smile:
Hopefully see more soon! :wink: Thanks!

16 Likes

Looking good - yeah it’s cool you got an outlier NLD runt. I bet the leaves on the other 3 will narrow up during flower, hybrids seem to do that a lot. It sounded like a really nice one - my favorite kind of high - daytime /anytime relaxing high, with good flavor and such. I remember he said they stretch bigtime, with a couple being super tall. If I remember right, genius thai is lemon thai x apollo 11, the lemon thai is definitely a hybrid, and apollo too, so finding true thai-dom might be tough. I’ve read that apollo male was really dominant too.

11 Likes

i recieved them from one of kanga’s friends back then.
i remember the crew in australia being offended
by bushweed selling repros without consent :no_mouth:

the plants are not as great as everybody thought, but still
pretty special compared to MUCH of the other stuff around,
if you ask me.

only good stuff can happen if your thumbs are involved, so
i am looking forward to what you come up with, my friend :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Yeah! That one caught my eye right off and been excited for it. Maybe get a nice yielding thai plant on a shorter DE frame :pray::fire:

This was my thought too! Functional daytime weed is my jam and this seemed like no way to lose sans selecting for pure DE traits :sweat_smile: Everything I picked to keep from the pack has some kind of C99 or Thai trait in there so I think I’m good there. Of course the flowers could always be the complete opposite of the stem rub/leaf morphology/structure :thinking: I’m really not a big fan of F1 beans :sweat_smile: but here’s to hoping :fire::fire:

Oh nice! Is Kanga still locked up? I thought I read something about that over on ICMag. Something about falling out with Nevil before he passed and Kanga doing time from it :thinking: I do remember reading people complainin about bushweed but if they’re legit… It’s not like anyone else is letting these beans go really :confused: Seems like him or OJD (ConnoisseurGenetics) and that’s it…

That I could see. There is a lot of hype around these line’s and most hype is unfounded imo. It’s the last work Nevil did though so I’m down to look through it. Seems like most the things he liked, are also the things I like. Figure can’t really go wrong here either as long as I don’t pull out a pearl pheno. I’d like at least some yield for the effort :joy:

Thank you very much for the kind words bro :pray:
We’ll hopefully get to see soon enough! And hopefully have some beans to show for it too :wink:

11 Likes

Haha my sentiments exactly! EVERYTIME I see one, from a 12 wk+ strain I just shake my head :man_facepalming:t2:

8 Likes

@TopShelfTrees1 @HolyAngel
i can send you both some early pearl ibl if you want :wink:
they are from shanti’s private stock and not released in
that way for the public. (offer stands only for you two.)

13 Likes

Leave me out , gee thanks Santero… :poop: :poop: :poop:

Just jackn wit ya…in good mood, dont even know what yall talkn bout… :sunglasses:

6 Likes

KNOW your hate for ANYTHING Cookies…but Fritter might change your mind :boom:

16 Likes

Really appreciate that brother :facepunch:t2: you are SO GOOD to me! I only hope you see me in 1/2 the light I hold you in .

5 Likes

Gorgeous bro! I was always skeptical, and no joke last time I tried to get her, guy was asking 1000$ a cut! Lol , that was a year or so ago, verified direct from Lumpy but man! These guys trying to rape for cuts blows my mind!

8 Likes

Realize ive not tried her yet, but i see pretty much all the signs, thinking ill agree with Farmer Joe and she will be fire .

4 Likes

Mike said she’s good smoke :dash: and that’s a recommendation for sure as he rarely says anything like that about new stuff , it’s usually 🫤 meh or ya it’ll do I guess…. Lol

3 Likes

Mike??? Who you speaking of ??

2 Likes

My mentor of 21 years

1 Like