I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

What size of paper for the mini
Regular
King size
Or one of them ones out of a 300 box

I see they do seconds for 31 dollars ( a couple of scrapes just they say )

1 Like

Small and mini use reg zig zag, regular can use either depending on how long you make it

3 Likes

Blind test for tonight

Wonder who will be one , who will be three???

Should be cool finding out

11 Likes

Looks pretty blinding! rollitup

I have every confidence you will pass!

2 Likes

My take would be

WC 1
Mac 2
BW 3

lets see how they stack tonight

3 Likes

Sorry been busy getting ready for tonight .

I have 3 molds
The Mini I just got uses regular paper size

The small , the 3.5 to 7 grams uses reg too

The longer thinner one , the personal , can use a std paper or a long one depending upon how long you want to make it

The longer thinner one can use either

Just made that with mini mold
Mac and bubble mixed 70/30

10 Likes

Dry room done . It did perfect , 13.5 days stems snapping buds firm great smell n texture .
INKBIRD turned off , good job little sir !

Trimmed a few Z’s of each , rest cut up and put in big totes till I get to them

The Blue and Cough appear to have found the rez and are pretty damn happy . Was gonna train today but I trimmed and closed up dry room instead . Tomorrow they get some LST

Fully trimmed smallest WC , went 6.8 ounces . Beautiful hard stinky bud NO LARF , she stays here !!

Mac not trimmed will guess 4 ounces , she was turned too small. Jet bud is colored hard stick n stinky . She stays here !

Blissful went large . Pain to trim compared to the other two . Great weed , unique high , but I like taste looks smell effects of WC and Mac better .

BW is not gonna stay , Mom already taken down .

So last run is done . Just a shit load of trimming to do but no hurry , they are fine in the totes for a few weeks

Now I turn my attention to this run .

Blue Dream and Strawberry Cough look happy n healthy and ready to rock . Looking forward to working on them tomorrow

:sunglasses:

Wedding Cake n Mac in Tent 2 going to town . Stretch is about over and I got 6 inches head room left . :sunglasses:

Tent 3.with Grape Pie , Cereal Milk , and Lost Cake same deal as Tent2

18 Likes

The hard work pays off.

1 Like

Yes it usually does!

Time for some Fresh full 10 week NO BUG , no problems, ROSiN!!! :sunglasses:

Gonna mix 50/50 Mac/WC , melt it into a large spoon, put ground bud in until all soaked up, then roll me a “smoker” Mini Cannagar!!!

Sounds like a GREAT plan to me!!!

2 Likes

Nicest , cleanest press i have ever made! Beautiful product, sweet return, no cold plate to collect, left NOTHING on parchment. Wish i had weighed it, but return was exceptional.

13 Likes

9 Likes

Time to make a “loaded” Mini Cannagar :100:

3 Likes

Melted half g of the fresh Mac/ WC rosin into the middle third of the bud when packing . Worked really well , but haven’t smoked it yet .

REALLY like the “Mini”mold , perfect size for one

10 Likes

I found a pic of Jet’s pool end of February :rofl:

13 Likes

This joint is the best I have ever smoked :sunglasses:

Gonna take me 2 or 3 good runs at it to finish it tonight . :+1:

Had to put it out at the 21 minute mark to breath and lay down , lol . Might halve done half of it . Didn’t weigh , should have , guessing bud n rosin weighed 1.5 grams

16 Likes

Now that’s exciting!:slightly_smiling_face:
Good roll dude.:+1:

3 Likes

Hey Jet, do you pack each side of the mold and lay the stick between or stuff it closed and push the stick thru?

3 Likes

The latter

4 Likes

Just bought the 16mm line from @Bobgrows. The wife and I are stoked.

2 Likes

Well, you’ve single handedly sent me on a Mac1 locate and obtain mission. Literally changed my outlook on that cultivar completely. Hopefully :canada: doesn’t let me down on yet another cut that’s impossible to obtain. Also got me contemplating some cannagars but that’s a whole other scenario lol. Great thread bro, love it!

4 Likes