I went to the Bank Of Stank and made a withdrawl (Part 1)

Looks good nice job .

3 Likes

Time for a special mini canna me thinks , long trim day didn’t smoke hardly anything .
Rosin soaked bud down the Shute oughta do it
:sunglasses:

6 Likes

I’ve read a lot of goods thing about the Mac caps cut. I’ll have to add it to my list of must grows. I’m currently getting a second grow area together to store mother and do some pheno hunting. You did great on these jet

3 Likes

Great cut , stunning look killer smell very potent good plant !

Filter tarred out

I’m starving , gonna go fetch some grub and burn that on the way

8 Likes

Thank you sir that one plant took forever

Perfect individual size .

2 Likes

It is and burns so much better than a joint .

2 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight, I can almost smell it from here. Does the rosin taste resemble the flower of the Mac?

1 Like

Have not tried it by itself, only melted onto bud and put in the canna mold. The Mac and WC are both delishous and their mix even more so. The rosin is sweet and candy like in the Gar, bublegummy a bit.

The Rosin is a 50/50 mix of WC n Mac, because the bud mixed in a joint is superb tasting, figured rosin would be too.

5 Likes

Today they get training

Tent 2

Tent 3

Grape Pie getting some frost…

19 Likes

Everything is looking kickass Jet. :100: :fire: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :metal: :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Grape pie too now huh? :drooling_face: maybe I’ll just watch your grows and live vicariously through you. Appears we have very similar tastes. Very much Looking forward too seeing how this one turns out

3 Likes

Thsnks Colin, yeah everything is right on track and doing well .

2 Likes

Me too never run her before, @ShiskaberrySavior really likes it so i ran it.

4 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior

The Grape Pie…

SMELLS HEAVENLY!!!

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

ok, SICK of trimming, took a break from it.

The Cough and Dream finally got some LST today. The rear BEAUTIFUL Lost Cake is FEMALE!! Sweet.
The Lost Cap and the other LC NOT showing me sex yet. ARGH!!!

Tent 2

Tent 3

The babies got a light increase, now seeing 520 PAR

Tent 2 & 3 got light increase. Both sitting at 800 PAR

Everyone super super happy.

My “farming” is over for the day :sunglasses: Time for a Mini Cannagar :sunglasses:

17 Likes

Tried a new cloning gel this time. 8 days in seeing roots on 1/2 of them already… :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Was that the foop Stuff ? I use the spray and it seems to work well

3 Likes

Yes, their cloning gel. Also got their spray, it WORKS!!!

2 Likes

It’s amazing shit :joy:

3 Likes