Ill Eagle Birdseed Testers

looking real nice there @Thats_bank
That first pic has some cool looking leaf on it with the overlapping fingers.
I’m just itchin to get to the seeds @stanknugzz77 sent my way but timing is everything in my garden so I must resist the urge to soak them for at least one more week.

3 Likes

I’m bad with resisting even worst with urges lol

3 Likes

Definitely a good plan. Harvest and dry them as normal and then buck them for seeds. Definitely harvest the seeds from dry flowers. Anything else is a pain in the dick.

Also, check different locations (top to bottom) for seed maturity. I am nothing and no one, but in my experience, more light exposure equals quicker ripening and vice versa. As in, seeds in shaded lowers tend to ripen slower than tops. Just speaking from experience. Good luck with it all again brother! Oh and those are some pretty ladies! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Truth!

That is mutant expressions from the Cherry West Bc parentage.

I look forward to seeing you start them in due time! I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

LOVE to see and hear your insights on your crosses!! I will definitely reach out when I have an empty tent! Are you going to release any commercially in the future?

3 Likes

I appreciate that! I usually get to know plants inside and out before I actually start working with them quite a bit and I also love looking through my own work to see what my males bring to their offspring.

Pease definitely feel free to reach out whenever you have some space and we will make it happen.

I already do. I have been selling on Strainly for quite some time. It is alright, but there are far too many window shoppers that want to waste valuable time that I do not have by asking a million questions and then not even a thank you for the information haha.

I mean, I love to talk about my work, but if someone isn’t going to make a purchase or even thank me for my time, it can fucking suck haha. I will say that the customers that I have actually worked with on Strainly have been amazing.

I have had a couple of offers here and there for selling my work through different platforms, but nothing has come to fruition, partially because I am not sure that I am ready to release control of any of my operation or if I ever will.

I have a monthly mailing list, but I am fairly sure that only a couple of handfuls of people even realize that exists haha. I do the majority of my sales direct via email though, which I prefer.

This is a list of a seed crop that should hopefully be ready to harvest in 2-3 weeks:

Like I said in that post though, I definitely never like to count my chickens before my eggs hatch though. I have been making seeds since I was a kid and literally anywhere in the process, shit can go awry and lose the entire seed crop. Time will tell. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

8 Likes

I will have to look into that. What name on Strainly? Sometimes it is easier to buy a strain, rather than test them. I mainly grow by clones and toss in a seed cycle here or there.

Plus I like to support growers that put in the time like you do. Knowing the parents well enough to tell which parent the offspring lean to!!

2 Likes

I am constantly doing both. My life stays fucking crazy haha.

I absolutely love to get to know my plants as intimately as I do. I honestly couldn’t and wouldn’t have it any other way. Any and all support is always appreciated. Positive vibes…

~nugzz

2 Likes

I made chicken and dumplings for dinner for the family on a chilly night. Life is fucking good. I hope everyone is warm, cozy and happy wherever they are! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

4 Likes

Update on the Hazmat OG x Blowfish x Stagger Lee and the Black Apple.
All are above soil. Growth is strong and they’re looking good.

2 Likes

Beautiful update as always brother! How many of each hybrid did you end up with? I appreciate you! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

All of what you sent. 10 hazmat OG crosses and ten of the black apple. I have others in there as well.

1 Like

I thought that you had mentioned that, but I was also trying to find all 10 tags of each hybrid and failing miserably haha. Thank you again! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

Things will get grouped together eventually. I’m kinda at max room. Once they get a little bigger they will get spread out. The other small tent has a stronger light I don’t want to burn them this early.

1 Like

Truly no worries at all. You just do however you do and that will be just fine. I have seen the beauty of your thread. I trust your process haha. All good brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

1 Like

Irene x Dog patch ripening on the vine you say???
so awesome :wink:
I don’t see enough breeders offering work with the Irene.

2 Likes

Well you know how I feel about Irene brother! Looks like I may have to throw down some more, am I weird that I was ridiculously excited by that post? Haha awesome

2 Likes

I have 2 cuttings left, I placed in my tray, on 2/4/2023 from plant 1. One had already rooted of plant 1, so I had a copy, but left them in the tray just in case they would root, or shrivel and fall over.
I was checking to see if the roots had popped from the second half of the seed grip.
Shocked by seeing this:

38 days later:

one tiny wee root! Then more good news:

The last TropicannaCookies x herijuana x BC Cherry west plant has rooted, so she goes into flower with her older sisters today!!
I also gifted out #1 , #2 , #3 clones to very a good home, and folks were just thrilled to get them. I got for free, and gave them away free!!

3 Likes

I am always worried about counting on anything until I am 110% certain, but we can definitely hope. I am excited about the Irene x Dog Patch as well, but do not let the universe know that :wink:

You still don’t haha. Only because I bust everyone’s balls about it who refers to me as a breeder: I have always been and will always be a humble seed maker or people can feel free to refer to me as “he who makes the plants fuck” haha. I appreciate you brother! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

6 Likes

ILL EAGLE BIRDSEED T-SHIRT PREORDER 1.5 ANNOUNCEMENT:

Orders shipped! I will reach out to everyone with tracking numbers ASAP. I appreciate you all! Positive vibes…

~nugzz

3 Likes