Is this the OverGrow I usta know?

Here’s to hoping people retain the notion that Legalization is just a layover to Decriminalization.
I don’t want your Permission.
I just want to not be Punished for what I have the right to do. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Nice fade! Looks super tasty

1 Like

No big deal bromigo…Am I right in saying this, if you tent growers can grow in tents you guys can also grow in Phototrons and vice versa…I’m not gonna buy a tent to grow in just to prove that…a Phototron is just a small version of a tent imho…happy growing guys…

4 Likes

I agree. I actually like them. I don’t really care for the gorilla. I almost wasn’t going to do another tent. Just keep them small in that area that I have. I don’t try to keep it all fancy looking.

1 Like

I swear by flourescent vertical lighting in my flowering tents. Helps with light penetration into a dense canopy, and encourages more bud development on the lower branches.

3 Likes

Not getting any younger? No shit. I’m 73 and still growing cannabis once in a while. My passion is grafting and producing fine tropical fruits in a large greenhouse - avocado, mango, citrus, annona. It’s my Man Cave. 182 gorgeous Meyer lemons and still counting for example on one tree. Harvested a sugar sweet pineapple few days ago. Grilled big slices of it with pork chops and stuffed bacon wrapped jalapeno peppers last night with my girlfriend. Washed down with a Russian Valley Pinot Noir. Wow!
Growing wine grapes still, selling to a local wine guild mainly, making wine for me friends and me.

Get ready for the aches and pains of old age amigos. It takes me twice as long to get something done these days (if I can at all) and with 2 lower lumbar surgeries, prostate cancer, arthritis… ya gotta deal with it. Wife died, was devastated, got a new (very hot and cmpassionate) girlfriend who has no boundaries and likes pot and rock…I’m happy.

Take care of your mind and body, it’s the only one you have.

Rock on OG,
Uncle Ben

17 Likes

I wished they had those long LED shop lights back then too for my 1K grows back in the way back days…

3 Likes