Iss regulars?

Is Breeder Steve still selling seeds anywhere. He has a website with contact info.

3 Likes

At this point I don’t think he is. Supposedly he is going to fire up Spice of Life Seeds again and distribute.

5 Likes

Last I heard Steve had a breeding project somewhere down in South America somewhere I think in Brazil I could be wrong on location.He might have his hands full doing giant sifts in cartel size weed plantations

4 Likes

Colombia is where Steve’s at

3 Likes

Do a search for “one-and-done” should bring up the thread for a recipe to deal with those mites. I’ll stand up waving my hands! M.T.A. Ultimatum WORKS! As long a you don’t have a re exposure issue. I know it wasn’t your recpie but thank you @JohnnyPotseed, if possible please let the originator know I appreciate them sharing!

1 Like

Here’s the link for the MTA ‘one-n-done’ mix

3 Likes

It’s almost impossible to get completely rid of em in some parts of the country. Even after spraying everything, plants floor around em, pots, soil, etc. they’ll still be on the ceilings upper walls etc. But just keep checking, no preventative spray is needed since it’s a contact killer, and doesn’t leave any ‘kill’ residue. As soon as you see em pop up, if they do. just spray everything again.

3 Likes

I knew it was somewhere past the equator

2 Likes

I love iss . It’s the kind of strain that’s really fun to grow and the smoke is so sweet and invigorating. She grows like a champ and produces huge colas of sweet cannabis love🌱

3 Likes

Lucky 13 has their version of ISS https://www.lucky13seeds.com/buy-seeds-now/Island-Sweet-Skunk-Remix-p443002080

2 Likes

I grew the Kyle’s Sweet Island last run. Frostiest nugs of the bunch. Made seeds with her crossed with a freakshow male

3 Likes

I’m running a couple of ISS x Blue Star (Deathstar bx) right now, made by @Josh_Blue with Blue Star, and about 3 weeks into flower and the terps are really nice. Early still, though. :v:

1 Like

ISS is lovely, among the best smelling cuts I’ve ever grown. Not the easiest, though. Carpet of small buds, viney structure. That fizzy lemon soda pine floor cleaner twang is something else.

Golden Goat is an ISS daughter, smells identical to it, and far easier to grow. Might be worth seeking that out.

7 Likes

My cut of iss was a breeze and joy to grow . Reeferman genetics

2 Likes

I have three more regular seeds.to run after these four finish…then I have 7 fems
THEN…I have 5 bagseed from some outdoor grown oklahoma dispensary golden goat.

Old ISS cut my buddy held onto for a long time. Last year outdoors did pretty well. Crossed her to blue star in feminized form. In testing so no release yet. I have a few growing now and the veg stem rub is impressive.

9 Likes

Mine have a wonderful terp profile early. I’m excited for these.

3 Likes

My girls spent the night with my male who was.blowing pollen all OVER.
Should have seeds in 6 weeks.

6 Likes

About a week ago I gave them some water with oyster shell dissolved in it. About a gallon with two teaspoons in it. The plants responded well. I also gave them some fairly weak nutrients basically big bloom and tiger bloom they look good.

1 Like

Today I gave them a shot of regular strength big bloom water.

1 Like