Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

Nice @Jinglepot im currently collecting some pollen as well, how long do you dry yours for before putting into vials? I got mine in parchment right now in a Tupperware filled with silica packs to hopefully draw all the moisture out

5 Likes

I’m not really experienced at storing my pollen, so far a week with my dehumidifier running at full has worked for me. I do the ae, parcent collections, then leave it open in my drying area for a week.

5 Likes

The black cream looking so cool already!

20 Likes

Some 4x4 and crabbing shots from the top of the world to the pacific ocean! Sea to sky!

Uploading: 20220711_193741.jpg…

32 Likes

Beautiful photos & nice jeep ! I’m driving a Jeep compass :compass: :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I’m looking at getting a 2000 TJ right now too. We also have a 90yj (the one in the pic is a 93yj) and also have 2 1999 zj (grand cherokees)

7 Likes

you be living the “good life” without a doubt. i love nature and the outdoors. rock on man!

3 Likes

Little update on the garden.

CBD Hells Bells :arrow_down:

Green Crack :arrow_down:

Bubba Kush IBL :arrow_down:

God Bud, JOTI (purple pheno) :arrow_down:

Group shot, left to right Green Crack, Green Crack, Hells Bells, Bubba Kush IBL, JOTI God Bud :arrow_down:

Black Cream autos :arrow_down:

Eutierria ((Failed run)going in for breeding to run at a later date) :arrow_down:

28 Likes

Wow lots of jeeps haha. I like the Grand Cherokee alot. Actually I really wanna get the Wrangler Sahara, but can’t live without power windows hahaha. It’s my 1st Jeep, but not my last.

3 Likes

Busy day today, euthanized about a dozen plants, weakling, males… moved The remaining Eutierria to the tent amd flipped. I will keep 2 males and at least 3 famales if I can. They are yet to fully sex, but I’m pretty sure at LEAST 4 are males…

Chose 4 Ketama females and 3 Beldia Kif females to flip and dust woth theor respective pollen I have collected.

The outdoor crop is thinned. The Romulan will be going in next by the weeks end for sure!

Eutierria

4 Ketama on the left 3 Beldia Kif on the right

The roms, autos and my Green crack, hells bells, Bubba kush amd God bud moms

31 Likes

Man you need to have more fun thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

My ever evolving run list. This is where I’m sitting now for future grows. Obviously subject to change :laughing:

22 Likes

Hit me with an addy whenever you’re ready for the Holy Crack seeds and I’ll get them sent out!

4 Likes

A rare 1/2 day off for me… took my beer for a walk… gonna go crabbing and jigging for cod on the pacific ocean this afternoon :laughing: :crab: :fish:

21 Likes

@Jinglepot Please don’t give’em Kokainee… You’re gonna pay visits to nature’s urinals already! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Love the plants!! Especially that stubby and thick one on last pic, background, upper left!! :hugs:

3 Likes

She is a JOTI God Bud (purple pheno) revegged clone! I couldn’t bring myself to get rid of her after I moved on from that strain, so crystally, so dank and indica leaning. So dark purple almost black.

35 Likes

Wow! She’s a beauty!! :flushed: :v:

2 Likes

Took a bit to catch up. Everything is looking great! Steaks, crab, plants scenery.

I have a hard time culling myself. It always bites me in the ass. If I culled I have healthy plants. I wouldn’t need to nurse the neglected ones back to health. Still haven’t learned :joy:

4 Likes

My Eutierria have shown sex, ive kept 3 males and 3 females, I cut down 1 female and 2 males that I didn’t want.

Dusted my Ketama and Beldia Kif plants, choosing the shortest, stockiest of the plants.

I love these Black Cream Buds. Such a cool contrast to the rest of the plants I have

My JOTI God Bud and 2 Green Cracks

26 Likes

Very nice looking pictures. I do like the green crack. The colors are very beautiful.

4 Likes