Jinglepot’s Grow and Adventures

indubitably, my friend

2 Likes

Damn those are magnificent! :star_struck:

4 Likes

I’ve been saving this, Purple Rose Supply packed Cannagar, curing, for about 6 months now. Just waiting for a full day 4x4/exploring trip with a pretty lady coming up here pretty quick. This is from Top Dawg Sour Diesel. Not the stuff from my SD seed run, but a local commercial grower. His weed was the “straw that broke the camels back” to convince me to do the SD seed run. It took me back to my 90’s SD days. So tasty!

28 Likes

He’s already started on the 12 days of Christmas. Some big old taters. Lol

4 Likes

Pre rolls from the medical dispos around here are literally just shake. I asked the guy behind the counter one time ”are your pre rolls just the dust that collects around the scale over the course of the day?” His response “… uh, yeah, more or less” haha. Fastest way to get a headache is to smoke one of those.

7 Likes

Head. Ache. Fm fir sure

3 Likes

This is why I cant grow photoperiod outdoors here!
Middle of September, we haven’t had rain in 3 weeks and STILL Powdery Mildew. Just wait until late Sept/Oct. Oh well, kindof the price I pay living in a steep valley next to a river. Lol.
Autos outdoor and Photos indoor!

My beautiful Green Crack mom.

26 Likes

I seen where someone used a little torch. And they burnt it. I’ve never done it. ILGM I believe.

1 Like

I’ll probably just spray woth H2O2 a few times. If it doesn’t cull it it wasn’t meant to be, lol

1 Like

Well, Super Lemon Haze and Flask Whiskey, cleaning the house while watching the Toronto Bluejays ball game and an assortment of football games kinda day! :wink:

20220918_121858

16 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

15 Likes

Harvested some seeds from my moroccan Beldia Kif and Ketama landraces.

26 Likes

And I’ve been smoking this since 3:30 am last night. A 8.5lb Beef Brisket. It’s almost ready to get wrapped up for the final leg of its cook!

24 Likes

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: Yes please, could really go for some burn ends :drooling_face:

7 Likes

The best part! :drooling_face::drooling_face: it’s almost like a ritual cooking a Brisket. I love the process

6 Likes

I would have to agree. Sitting in like jail right now dreaming of brisket.

6 Likes

68fced9811ae782683358ced318d2db3--yves-saint-laurent-polyvore

Thanks for the midday brisket craving, looks unreal.

Where did you get your hands on those landraces? Don’t see much from Morocco going around.

6 Likes

The Beldia Kif came from ACE seeds and my friend brought me the Ketama seeds back from Morocco on her tour of some Rif mountain hash fields. They rarely ever grow Ketama and Beldia kif any more as the global trade market has opened up even in remote areas and those strains were given up for more resinous hybrid strains

10 Likes

ACE always has the good stuff, haven’t grown anything of theirs in a few years. Seeing anything worth breeding in the Ketama?

2 Likes

I kept all the short bushy females and 2 shirt bushy males for pollinating. I got rid of any tall lanky plants. It was more a pollen chuck so I could have more seeds to work with when I do run them.

I’ll be running Malawi from 2 sources, one of them being ACE this winter

5 Likes