Jinglepot's Other Gardens & Critters

Our 30+ year old blueberry bushes. They get so heavy with blueberries the branches touch the ground! Blueberry milkshakes and mojitos all summer long!! … is that you @misterbee ?? Don’t forget to pollinate the ones in the back!! Please and thank you :blush: :honeybee:

16 Likes

On the J-O-B, Bro!!! SS/BVW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

A few more garden sights, our egg layers and some pheasants :grin:

14 Likes

You don’t want to adopt a middle-aged man do you? :slight_smile:

Amazing place you have there! I can feel the contentment from here.

Great to see.

2 Likes

A little update. The gardens are coming along nicely. These last few hot days really have the spring flowers in full bloom! I can’t wait for summer when the lily’s sweet scent fills the air. The veggies are coming along well too.

9 Likes

A few of my other grows. I’ve got Molokai Frost, Sunshine #4, Shiskaberry, Wedding Cake, White Widow, Cheese, strawberry cough, canuck blueberry and DJ short Blueberry females and my Dj Short Blueberry and UFS18x710 Genetics Cheese males to cross a few

Image_2021-06-21 18_51_35_810 Image_2021-06-21 18_51_21_897 Image_2021-06-21 18_51_05_723 Image_2021-06-21 18_50_04_946 Image_2021-06-21 18_49_02_877 Image_2021-06-21 18_48_54_882

10 Likes

How blueberry is the dj short blueberry?

It’s in veg right now and reeks of of blueberries when you rub their leaves and stems…after transplanting, my hands smelled like blueberry, I can’t wait to flower them collect seeds and bud

2 Likes

Things are really starting to take off with this heat wave. All the early plants are done and tge summers are starting to come put beautifully.

Some from the veggie garden, the corn is growing 6"a day!

The Honey Bees Favorite @misterbee

Day Lilies and Oriental Lilies

A repurposed whiskey barrel, a water pillar, pond and other birdbaths and water features strewen around for the birds to refresh in during the hot weather.

A corkscrew tree filling up with our wine corks :grin:

Some Pheasants, silkies, svart honas (the black ones with black legs and cones which also have black meat too! (But we done eat those ones, lol))
Some nice cocks and baby Aurucana chicks and an assortment of week old freshly hatch chicks under their heat lamp :blush:

And last but not least… a good breeze for our countries flag

Over the next couple months the colours are really going to pop, can’t wait! You can smell sweet scent the Lilies across the whole property. Time to pick some fresh blackberries in the field for some breakfast mojitos and blueberries for blueberry pancakes with my little nephew :grin: God I love summer!! :v:

11 Likes

Some amazing photos! Nice work :grinning:

What kind of chicken is that black one with the white hair? Polish?

2 Likes

Indeed it is! Headbangers! Lmao rock on! :metal: I think they look so neat

2 Likes

They look fly as a mofo :sunglasses:

1 Like

Need to hit up their barber and gets me a nice cut like that :laughing:

2 Likes

A few evening shots, gardens are lush and happy, lily’s are in full bloom now

8 Likes

Things are coming along well, most of the flowering plants on the property are finishing up. Man, the smell in the evening is so sweet of Honeysuckle and Lily. The veggies are becoming ripe and plump, with earlier varieties finishing up. Here are a few of the veggie garden, ill take more, including a platter and fresh veggies and some if the late flower beds when I have time, as for now, it’s a full top end rebuild of a jeep motor and my outdoor auto trim time. Be well and enjoy a slice of Pairadice. (I know it’s spelled paradise, but we call our hobby farm Pairadice, Pair-a-dice, referencing my parents and their 45 yr love for each other.) :blush::v:

8 Likes

Onions!

3 Likes

Fruits (vegetables) of our labor!!

11 Likes

Nice my friend.

1 Like

DAMN IT @Jinglepot !! lol you just had to go and post pics of that downright beautiful piece of heaven you got there huh?!! lol If you coulda seen the look on the wife’s face…she was walking by behind me while I was scrolling and gazing upon the magnificent pics… She used to have a very nice setup, took her 20 yrs to get it like she wanted! Then we moved here 3 years ago, she brought a truckload of just her plants lol Not many survived though. She’s even more determine now to get things back to how she likes it!!
While she drooled over the ornamentals and veggies, i was drooling over the Marijuana! :rofl: :+1:
Just gorgeous, plain and simple… the whole setup! Great job!

3 Likes

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed !! It’s been 30 years in the making. I remember coming home from school and having to pick rocks for an hour every day, lol. Years of compost and top soil has our gardens dirt jet black and the plants love it!

2 Likes