Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 5)

lol That’s for damn sure!

Just one thing, prepare to be ‘underwhelmed’ if ya do come to visit! lol We be po folks.

4 Likes

Where did this restaurant go? I loved that place in Pensacola! Was there all through my childhood, then just gone!

1 Like

Haha I oh I know, and I will admit it’s not the best. At this point I enjoyed just snipping and burning a wet bud about as much.
Either way, this will be the biggest producer and most likely the strongest. I’m pretty psyched!

1 Like

Same here bro. I like to call it being country and proud lol. Been poor boy all my life. I guess I like it cause every time I ever had any money in my pockets it’s like I can’t spend it fast enough. Get that shit away from me :laughing:

1 Like

Ok now you said Po Boy! I must be hungry! I’m bouncing around threads talking about old restaurants and seeing food in comments! I’m out for a bit y’all! :joy: Food time!

We’ve had more financial ups-n-downs than an elevator in a tall building over the years, lol owned a lot of stuff but never been ‘wealthy’ also lived in a converted school bus for a few years (we had 3 total in just over 40 yrs) in our traveling around the country
Try living in a converted schoolbus, no matter how nice it is! While raising 3 very active boys and big dogs! lol This was back over 25yrs ago for the last one. Fully self contained, own power supply and holding tanks for fresh water and gray/slop-tanks’.with bathroom/shower(25.5 sq feet, 3’x8.5’), stained wood interior, awning, ‘park model’ or open road.
oh yeah, lol it also had a full length deck on top with a drop ladder access. We used it for the fresh water holding tank and storage also. Full dbl sink kitchen, full sized stove, and very nice entertainment center. With big screen Curtis Mathis TV.
Bunk beds for the boys, and a private master BR in the rear
When I sold it, got over $15k for it.
Remember, I sold it over 25yrs ago! So a damn good price

2 Likes

Sounds pretty cool. Bout like raising kids in a small trailer house I imagine which is how I grew up. Three of us boys and my sister. Right at 17 months between each of us. My dad likes to joke we were nine months and 15 minutes apart :joy:.
Had some friends who turned an old school bus into a deer camp. I put cabinets in it for em turned out pretty damn nice.

2 Likes

Our 3 sons are 1yr apart, lol 25 months from first to last one

correction lol June1, 1985-July 25, 1987 so 25months and 24 days! lol

1 Like

Now folks are putting $150,000 into a “tiny house”! Back in the day I thought I’d make myself rich building “Live In Sheds”. It didn’t take off… Guess I should have called them Tiny Houses instead…
Missed it by that much.
:pinching_hand:

4 Likes

No shit. Crazy. About three years ago we were building tiny houses in a tiny house subdivision where I could literally spit across three or four yards and that’s about the going price on those. Less than five hundred square feet with a yard not big enough to park a vehicle in. Who wants to live like that? Someone obviously. They were selling faster than we could build them. Right down from a college so guess college kids.

lol you mean college kid’s parents

2 Likes

Exactly. And prob not from around here lol

1 Like

More likely the case lol

I watched a show (part of a series) where this guy built a “tiny house” on wheels. Yeah it was cool as my Aunt Agnes’s heart but when all was said and done, the guy built a trailer. A very expensive trailer but that’s what it was.
:laughing:

3 Likes

MBferts is a good source for individual nutes. Lots of choices.

1 Like

Many choices out there, and all are fairly comparable, except in price lol some think their stuff is worth it’s weight in gold!
Yet still, folks fall for the ‘it cost so much, it must be good’!

1 Like

I have it ordered. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool. And the Calcium? Already have some?
I know, the stuff ain’t cheap… but NOT having it can be very costly!

1 Like

Yes Sir. I’m including that in tonight’s watering.

1 Like

LOL I do think this is the shortest time I’ve been put into ‘like jail’!