Johnnypotseed’s 3-ring circus - with autos, photos & sex…reversals, that is! (Part 7)

Looking great in here ! - you going to be busy !

VG

2 Likes

Thnx, always am busy… that’s how ya stay young! lol Things look like that, or close to it, pretty much any time you step into the rooms.

4 Likes

Sometimes all the faffing around with plants makes me feel old… but yes it keeps us busy and there is always something to look forward to !
cheers, your energy is inspiring…
VG

3 Likes

I’ll be mixing nutes for all of em this morning, since it’s feeding day. Also topping some, and up-potting maybe 20 or so. lol It is gonna be a rather busy day for me.

4 Likes

Good Mornin @JohnnyPotseed and OG.

What are those beautiful girls having for breakfast this mornin?

I am GREEN with envy, those are beautiful plants. I can’t wait for these Frankies to show their face…

5 Likes

I toss everything at em lol fish shit. Blackstrap molasses, (flower room only) powdered kelp, superthrive, micro nute, silica, calcium, nitrogen, phosphorus, and a couple more lol I use stand-alone of each so I can give individual plants what they need and not overload others that might not be as needy
Mix large batch in 5 gal buckets for general feeding and add small amounts to the dipper for ones more needy

5 Likes

Be prepared for the insanity @Gumbert… for here are 2x Frankies in 1 gallon pots!

ezgif.com-optimize(95)

Morning everyone! Hope y’all are having an amazing Sat!

:hugs:

:metal:

17 Likes

I hope I’m doing this right, what do you think first time germinating this way @JohnnyPotseed? I have a couple of yours too. Skull fuk and Thunder rose. This is the spring lineup.

10 Likes

:rofl: them gals are taking over your tent! I’m out here in the barn but good reception, had to comment… very pretty ladies! Now back to feeding my monsters! :scream:

3 Likes

Ya might want to use a spray bottle n gently mist until a bit more moist, how you cover them?
The WC just looks a bit dryer than I do it, did you pour ph’d water until standing pools then use a towel or something to soak up excess?

Thanks @JohnnyPotseed they’ve been topped twice already.
Gonna prob have to do 2x more before May when then go outside. :rofl:

2 Likes

lol outside in May? Sheeesh brother, they’ll need a chainsaw to harvest by fall!

3 Likes

I have a spray bottle I’ll mist them more but it’s pretty wet. I have a cover for them.

1 Like

You want it right at point of almost standing pools/puddles

Yep. End of May into 30gallon fabric pots.
Then fish shit every week with ammendments here and there until October.

The deathfan will help, and the bubble washer more-so for anything lower that “A” grade colas :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Love it! Tag me when you put em outside so I can watch the fun

2 Likes

Will do growmie! This outdoor insanity has been on my wishlist since you first showed Frankie here on OG.

I’m gifting a clone to @Foreigner as I wanna see it take over his balcony :rofl: :+1:

5 Likes

YIKES!! I can hardly wait! How old are those ladies?

2 Likes

Planted Oct 14th so 112 days since hitting water.
It was 2/2 germ rate btw :ok_hand:

:+1:

Edit: shit I need to root prune 'em! :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL!! Can you splain that to this noob?

I have homemade fish fertilizer liquid that my EC meter can not even read until I dilute it.

I also have access to pond water that is full of bream and largemouth bass fed by spring water from the Florida Aquifer.

3 Likes