JohnnyPotseed's Server Fund Christmas Seeds Sale (CLOSED)

He keeps the list updated, so if it’s not there, its gone.

2 Likes

I don’t really need seeds but wouldn’t mind donating, is that fine?

5 Likes

@Breelie I think that would be quite awesome of you. I’m here in the desert looking for some different genetics. Where are you from?

1 Like

Ohh I meant donate money for the cause, but I have spare seeds I can send lol. Just pm deets. :blush:

3 Likes

@JohnnyPotseed
Do u have a list of all the list .

1 Like

Good Morning OG!
@deeez99 lol naw cuz, but thnx for the spell check!
@Breelie I do appreciate that very OGenerous off dear lady! But the sale will end this week.
@Osogreen now I admit to being a bit OCD cuz, but that’s strong! lol

@AZsensi hi and welcome to OG! Have you stopped by the Introduce Yourself thread and said Hi, and tell everyone a bit bout yourself?

2 Likes

What strains were you wanting to get, @AZsensi ? If you read the top intro post, you’ll get a pretty good idea of how this sale is to be done. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!
Thnx for your interest cuz

@JohnnyPotseed yes I have. It was a very warm welcome

1 Like

I’m looking for pre 98 Bubba, Gary Payton, chemdog, anything with cheese. I’m having a pretty hard time figuring out this archive but I’m starting to get the hang of it. I was even trying to get in on that Christmas seat sale benefit and I couldn’t figure out how to do it

Yep, lol you’ll find this site isn’t like a lot of others…we don’t put up with trolls and mean folks! They get put in their place fast around here! lol

4 Likes

That’s awesome, I’m used to know it all high and mighties

1 Like

lol yeah, they can come… but they can’t stay! Ya can’t stop mean, small spirited people from getting in but when they reveal themselves to us, they get shown the door! The OG community is all about helping each other, and overgrowing the world. Spread the love of this magical plant!!

Kinda comfortable like a well worn old pair of shoes, the spirit here reminds me of the Hippie movement of the '60s! lol

12 Likes

So I was trying to score some seeds from that Christmas benefit sale. I can’t figure it out

1 Like

Well, let me help ya cuz! it’s easier if I DM you, to help keep the thread uncluttered, although I’m pretty slack about that lol

DM incoming check your inbox, top right corner

2 Likes

Thank you very much

A lot less sex.

2 Likes

Why in the world would you want that… hee hee

lol yep it was pretty loose back then… you’d meet at a gathering and some gal would walk yup and say 'hi, lets f*** lol no name or anything! wild

4 Likes

It was that way around twenty years ago, it has never been as fee as what it was in the 60’s/70’s though…

1 Like

or sometimes you’d hear ‘hi, my name is ******** you wanna get high and ****?’

lol then stuff started coming along folks would catch, that nothing would cure! All that ‘free love’ went out the window!

7 Likes