Just some pics

My wife’s dad raised hogs. She worked them every morning before showering and then going to school. The smell was always there. Kids can be hateful little bastards at times. It was rough on her. It made for a damn strong woman though. lol

1 Like

We used to hunt with the Carlsons in Rock Island Illinois . They raised some of the nicest Durocs (stud hogs) in the Midwest.

1 Like

I like the Duroc breed. They are normally pretty easy going. Even the boars from what I understand. I never messed with the boars much. That was my uncle and Grandpa’s job.

1 Like

Good morning brother OJ, and all OG!

1 Like

Good morning @Oldjoints and @JohnnyPotseed . Hope you guys are kicking it high and long today.

Good Morning gentlemen. I think I am going to shrink into the background for a bit. My posting will be very little or non-existent. The only reason I am even on this site is to converse with the few of you that I consider friends.

This will give you a clue to one of my reasons:

3 Likes

That’s sad my friend. It’s not cool at all for folks to be like that, but I understand your position & thoughts. Like you said, there are always going to b them that come to grab what they can. We just gotta watch our 6, and give each other a ‘heads-up’ now n then. Stay frosty, my friend! Why not drop by today or this weekend and smoke out with Rose n me?

3 Likes

Challenge accepted but won’t be today, I will let ya
Know in advance.

2 Likes

Ya know our door is always open to ya! Just gimme a shout when ya ready. BTW tell Rob if he’s up to it come along.

1 Like

I love the generosity shown on here but there’s always going to be a low life waste of human skin looking to take advantage of decent folk.
Sucks big time and I totally understand your decision. I would probably do the same.

3 Likes

Yep, lol some bags-o-meat don’t deserve the title of ‘human’… but the internet has always been a place where there’s gonna be those that take advantage of other folks. BUT… on the other hand, you can meet some totally fantastic folks to make friends with!
I’ve made more truly good friends online than in person! lol

3 Likes

When only 4 of 10 honor their word they know the site will do nothing against them so they have nothing to lose and can continue to do the same to others. So in my opinion it is not only the ripper at fault it is also the mentality of those in charge.

1 Like

Maybe some sorta system where if a new member (or older, for that matter) gets ‘X’ number of complaints registered, they get booted? I don’t know…

1 Like

The problem with that @Oldjoints is; what are they gonna do about it but block their IP address. A VPN will get past that and a new moniker gets you back to stealing from people.

1 Like

There has been many solutions suggested, all shot down and told trading is at your own risk.
But when the site got ripped off Dr Gonzo was history.

2 Likes

I see folks saying similar stuff further down in the trade thread. DrGonzo13 was a seriously bad apple! He got a lot of folks, including me and LemonadeJoe

2 Likes

LANDRACE FROM BRAZIL: MANGA ROSA

7 Likes

That looks dangerous!!

2 Likes

hmmmm… :thinking: :roll_eyes: :man_facepalming:

1 Like

There have been several, exactly like DrGonzo13. There was a feller from Brazil and one from Oklahoma, of all places, that come to mind. He actually screwed me good. But those guys seemed to get a boatload of chances before they got R. U. N. N. O. F. T. OJ is right.

5 Likes