HorseBadorites' Server Fundraiser May 2024 [Closed]

High, Horse Badorites here. Just a geezer who’s been growing since 1970, and trying to pass on some support to Over Grow The World.

Items auctioned

Lot # Strain Seeds Highest Bidder Amount
1 Breeder pack freebie: Bad Dawg’s Purple Northern Lights Haze x Run Away Bride #8 10 @Sailorboy $25
2 Violetta F2 9 @Smoke_A_Lot_420 $25
3 OG’er Kush * 10 @_GreenToAs_T $25
4 Purple Urkle BX1 F2 2022 G-pas 10 @_GreenToAs_T $35
5 Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s 12 @Smoke_A_Lot_420 $20
6 Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s 12 @Sailorboy $30
7 Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s 12 @Kcity87 $20
8 Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s 12 @belleswell $20
9 Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s 12 @Ivy $30
10 Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s 12 @Herbie $40

Key to the strain lineage

Violetta F2

All "Violeta" Cannabis/Marijuana Strains :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

Gooeybreeder’s Dark Desire x LED F2’s

Info about the unknown or legendary cannabis strain "Dark Desire" :: SeedFinder :: Strain Info

The male was raised under an LED

Auction Rules

• Each lot will go to the highest bidder.

• In order to bid you need to reply to this topic. You should bid on each listed lot separately. Include the lot number and your bid with the USD price.

• When you place a bid, any previous bids you made on this lot will be canceled. You can bid on multiple lots in one post.

• :mega: Don’t forget to tag the person you outbid using @ to notify them.

• Bidding will start at 10 USD, with a minimum bid increment of 5 USD.

• The auction will end on 2024-05-17T20:59:59Z. The last bid must be placed in the final second of the hour or earlier. (Note: This timestamp will display in your local timezone if you have set the correct timezone in your profile. Hover over the timestamp to view the time in other zones.)

• :money_with_wings: Donation options include PayPal, Bitcoin, Ether, or other cryptocurrencies (details will be provided by @LemonadeJoe to the highest bidders).

• :package: Shipping is included in the bid.

• Items will be shipped from the US. Seeds will be sent after your donation is received.

38 Likes

It’s time for the second event in our Spring Server fundraiser auction series.Thanks to @HorseBadorites for donating these varieties!

Your support is welcomed!

21 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity to support the server fund … and thanks to HorseBadorites for providing the genetics
I’d like to start it off with a bud of 15 dollars each for lot 4 and 5
Thanks !

5 Likes

Thanks very much for supporting OG @HorseBadorites , some nice looking stuff you offered up.

3 Likes

Lot 10 - $40 @member :smile:.

2 Likes

LOT #4 - $30 SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

lot 3 - $15

@HorseBadorites - you put an asterix next to the strain name. was there purpose in that? was there a (missing) footnote?

1 Like

Just a random asterisk, I guess :slight_smile: It was from one of the OG boxes, and unfortunately for me, I just don’t have time to run 'em :frowning:

1 Like

Some more info I found on “dark desire” strain:

Sounds very interesting!

6 Likes

Thanks for that @TeddyNuggets :slight_smile:

She won the Breedbay BOTM in 2017

She really was purple, lol!
Gooeybreeder's DDxLED 2017

8 Likes

Lot #2 — $20

Oh man, I already have two packs from Loudog. Some of yours could really help with deversity

1 Like

Lot #6 - $15
Love me some diverse purple genetics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lot #7 $20

1 Like

I’ll go $30 on lot 9.

1 Like

Where do the OGer Kush originally come from?

Lot #4 35 @misterbee

2 Likes

Lot #8 $15 @member
Lot #3 $20 @Til_Valhalla

1 Like

Lot 3 25 dollar @MikeyMeteor

2 Likes
3 Likes

Bidding table up to date!

2 Likes