LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

@LED_Seedz stuff is always easy to plant and extremely forgiving for a beginner grower which is fuggin awesome for an f2.

i got the pleasure to test the seeds and if you read through everyone’s grows you’ll see I had some issues with light so my first round of 6 didn’t finish well with only 1 female…

fast forward to now… I got a better light, dropped 6 more monkeys and tried again

and let me tell you that it feels good treating your plants the way they wanna be treated…

right now, @Stonkie they are between 14 and 16 inches tall and 15 days into flower and already getting shimmery and ready to stretch

7 Likes

Got to be feeling good if last run was shite bro :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ur plants r looking good specimens man bit jealous lol :nerd_face::+1:

2 Likes

Momma leaner in the first pic, good a mix of the two that look the same and poppa leaner in third pic.

I prefer the momma leaner myself, but every pheno is a keeper in most gardens.

7 Likes

very awesome to hear from the man himself

3 Likes

One Week Later
Day 22F
getting bigger!!
starting to pack on pistils and shine

close ups

8 Likes

I’m excited lol first noticeable overnight stretch last night
three days ago:

this morning:

something I’ve noticed is that the herer Dom monkey has red stems on the leaves where the others do not… they have a slight hue but this one is just red as red lol

9 Likes

Update again day 28F
individual side shots!!
1-starfighter dominant

2-good mix of both

3-good mix again

4-Jack Herer dominant

all together now

bubble hash fun time!
@LED_Seedz …I had about 14g of heavily frosted sugar leaves from the last monkey, ran them through a set of bubble bags that the great @ReikoX sent me…

ended up with a little under .2g after it dried down a bit and Lordy Lord lol… great stuff!

13 Likes

Was going through clearing my pics off my phone… Thought i’d share a GIF I made of the GM test for @LED_Seedz

Enjoy ya’ll!

18 Likes

Love it! Great test run for GM

4 Likes

I like how it make it look like your using a broken fan lol

4 Likes

Hello everyone!

I have my monkeys in flowering and no males in sight or nothing, but the pistils seem to have darkened and they are only on week 6 of bloom, is it possible that one of the phenos is just about ready? I know it hasn’t been pollinized so i dunno…

@LED_Seedz

12 Likes

Not likely at week 6, your saying you see this at or around day 36 of flower? You spraying anything near them ? This is intriguing…

3 Likes

Ready no but the mother used will prematurely brown her pistols a month prior to finishing. I’m guessing you just have a momma leaner.

6 Likes

Nice, mine go brown about 2 weeks before she is ready…around day 42-43 or so I see them starting to turn. Good info!

3 Likes

Yes Kraven it is day 36 and she’s turning brown, so i dunno man. I had some males outside the lab, and i left them there to die. Is it possible that they got pollinized by those?

Oh ok, i was freaking out man! Thanks.

1 Like

Day 39F
grass monkey are starting to kick into gear

the look of these say another month or so… based on I’m guess lockout issues that have caused growth stunting and getting regulated again now

8 Likes

Looking great toasty!

1 Like

they are super frosty… just need to pack some weight on…

4 Likes

How many watts are you using now and in what size room/tent? These look way behind where they should be at this point. They look 3 weeks max to me.

2 Likes

Also keep in mind that you have an F1. These are the F2’s where all sorts of things start to show, and the F1 I choose for the F2’s was a momma leaner as well.

4 Likes