LEDSeedz Testing Grass Monkey F2 🐒

What and how please :smile:

2 Likes

Usually I will apply some mycorhizae powder to the roots when I transplant. I use VAM, but there are a ton on the market like Great White and White Lightning. It’s a fungus that forms a symbiotic relationship with the root zone. It will happen regardless, but innoculation makes it faster and helps transition after a transplant.

3 Likes

Hello everyone! It’s time for an update!

Hard Data:

Seeds were direct sown on 2/15/2018 at approx 8:30 PM CST.
Current age: 22 Days. (10MAR2018)
Growing Medium: Virgin Royal Gold Tupur.
Container: 1 Gallon Smart Pots.
Lighting: 250w JellySol
Space Temp and RH: 82° F and 35% RH.
Nutes and Amount Used: 1.75 EC/850ish PPM Greenleaf Nutrients MegaCrop.
PH: 5.6

Notes: Been having some deficencie issues, I think I have that sorted now, also finally have the moisture levels in the pots where I want them. I think the brand new Royal Gold Tupur is finally getting “broken in” however, I think next feeding I will add some Cal-Mag supplementation.

Turned my lights down to 250w to promote just a little stretch (hopefully)

I started using drip clean at 1.8ml per 5 gallons.

All monkeys were topped today in an effort to get some branching and not stay in bush form, except #2. I think #2 is an odd specimen. It looks nothing like the others, and seems to be extremely picky when it comes to it’s food levels.

Money Shot(s):

8 Likes

nice… Since I’ve chipped the bagseed herm I had an extra tent opened up, so I moved 3 monkeys to the 1000w tent and dropped the light down and left 3 monkeys in the 300w tent and dropped the light for tight coverage of the plants in that tent…

In two days the monkeys in the 1000w have more or less caught up to where I feel they should be

The others are still slightly less bushy than I’d like

Unsure if I wanna move them all to the 100w or keep thwm the way they are

8 Likes

Whatever you decide. Based on these pics you’re doing everything right. Good Growin’ @toastyjakes! Much respect bro! :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

They did look a bit under lit to me the other day. The change does seem to have fixed that pretty quick. So long as they are getting good light in flower it really does not matter much in early veg.

5 Likes

True. I just want them to be top top early so I don’t have any major issues later and give an awesome performance!

I just don’t wanna be known as the “stress tester” haha

2 Likes

That would be me :wave:

2 Likes

Meh!!

We can be the dark horses in this tester thread!!

2 Likes

@ 22 days from seed
@ 18 days veg

7 Likes

Just moved the remaining Grass Monkeys to the 1000w tent to give them the best lighting and space

All fed/watered at the beginning of the week and don’t need anything more yet

1 Like

Are you drenching these plants when you water them?

1 Like

Yes I am. And try a couple different times during the watering day. Than I left the overflow in the try and it was soaked back up. They have a little 4" fan blowing on them to strengthen steams. But it still dries the top layer out fast.

I am seeing lot of roots thru the clear cup but not wrapping around bottom. Working up a batch of soil for one gallon pots w @ReikoX help.

5 Likes

Me thinks they look fine and will perform well for you.

3 Likes

Just a quick blip about mine, New growth is healthy and green so I for sure feel like i’ve got a handle on the deficiencies.

4 Likes

Shhh… :speak_no_evil: the little monkeys are sleeping. They got a feeding of malted barley tea Saturday, just like the rest of the garden. To make the malted barley tea I added 5 oz. (weight) of freshly ground malted barley to 5 gallons of water and bubbled it for about 4 hours. After bubbling I added 1 teaspoon 200x aloe vera powder, 25 ml silica, and 2.5 oz. of Ful-power.

11 Likes

Should have added some hops to that barley. Like a beer for your plants! Nice mulch. Beautiful plants. Much respect!:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

All are doing great since I moved them to the 1000w but 1 and 2 are DAAAAMMMNN

4, 5, and 6 catching up in the two days since being in… All on node 7 and getting bigger… holding strong with megacrop at 4g/gal though they’ve only needed fed once.

8 Likes

Are yours topped???

1 Like

Nope… just super thick looking on top

1 Like