Lemon og kush

have any of you grown this yet? it’s a lovely plant, resistant to mildew and one plant I grew had small buds but they were PHENOMINAL.

id fucking love to see one of you with real setups reproduce this strain n make seeds just sayin :metal::metal:

god that pheno I had was heaven sent…fuck

2 Likes

it’s good in crosses too. best specimen of Lemon OG i had was at Livwell. Was almost like a pack of fruit stripes bubblegum. the high was spectacular.

currently, i have some Lemon OG x strawberry cough. it’s great. a lot of the lemon og comes through.

1 Like

are you reproducing the strawberry x lemon og? I’d fucking love to get my hands on that strain!!! :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

i wasn’t planning on it…i have 2 fems beans left. It’s a Barney’s farm strain.
you can see it in my grow log. i got mid twenties pct on the rosin press.
I don’t really breed, maybe one day. The only seeds I made are Lemon Alien f2 fem aka Alien Bubba x SLH. I also have some (Alien Bubba x SLH) x Melonsicle fem. i am growing some of the Lemon Alien F2 fem now.

2 Likes

thanks for the info on that strain, def gonna grow it in the next couple years, didn’t even know that cross was a thing. strawberry cough, lemon og, white widow and LSD are some of my favs

your strains sound awesome btw! if you’re feeling generous a happy grower would grow em when he can!

let me get some coin flips together. When I do, I’ll let you know and get some to you.

1 Like