**Lets the play find the breeder, Zamaldelica** 🎉 **and win some**

For real!!! :star_struck::star_struck:

3 Likes

That was my guess. I don’t know myself and why we are playing so you can research for me :rofl: I really don’t know as they were in a bag of the bulk not packaged seed he sent me.

I have dealt with all the packaged and all the '21 fall strains and am notwworking on the other bulk seeds.

4 Likes

I’m interested :grin::green_heart::wink:

@V4vendetta maybe, or might know?

☆DJSF

4 Likes

That would’ve been my first guess too, but his last posts say he didn’t manage to end up making seeds… nobody else has posted anything about growing Zamaldelica regs that I can see either, though. Maybe he did end up making them, but he didn’t post anything about it… :man_shrugging: Not particularly useful though, certainly not confirmation. @Upstate, you’ve always had your finger on the landrace pulse, any thoughts on who these might come from?

4 Likes

I may have to move this to gen pop/ I just thought people here longer would know.

I have about 30 ten pks that I am doing giveaways for to include in the fall box.

I am trying to get everything out to the community and not at my house :rofl:

:green_heart: :seedling:

20 Likes

He did mention here in June 2021 that he had another seed run going

And he does seem to use similar bottles with maybe similar hand writing?

15 Likes

I got a surprise pack from Spaceman too. Good germ rate and happy plants. Two thriving (5’ and 4’) in 100° air and untreated yard dirt at the moment. Haven’t definitively sexed them yet.

Dispensary Zamaldelica sample was tasty and strong.

14 Likes

Sebrings Shiskaberry

Moved list to top to start over to morrow.

24 Likes

Looks like some kind heart added my name. Thank you!

8 Likes

The post is not a wiki! :v:

4 Likes

But is there no wiki? I would like to be on the list please. Oh wait, maybe I’m on the other list already?

2 Likes

Could you please add my name to that list @G-paS ? Thanks!

☆DJSF

4 Likes

Thanks lol I was just thinking about it and I just forgot to hit reply earlier today I was just taking dabs so bear with and did you put me on the list @G-paS …I applied it

3 Likes

@G-paS would you add my name please?

2 Likes

Wiki Added guys. I added the non winners from the name the strain.

:rofl:

9 Likes

Thank you G-paS!

1 Like

Yes, you already won and are one of the six winners. :smile:

2 Likes

Ok sweet thanks for the reminder I shall remove myself from this one.

2 Likes

Right on, thanks @G-paS!

2 Likes