When ever mixing silca product or silicone in a nutrient mix,
1) Fill the reservoir or container with water
2) Add desired amount of silicone product, and stir well !
3) PH test and correct solution as it will be high, ph8-10 kinda high
4) CORRECT THE PH OF THE SOLUTION (water + silicone)
5) stir and check PH again ph of 6-7 is good at this point
6) Continue to add other products as per normal.
9) & 10) Did I mention to add silcone first then ph correct before adding further nutrients
Silicone can be, but shouldn't be used as a PH up
The same procedure goes regardless if your using 11% or 33% proof potassium silicate