MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Damn that looks like it turned out very nice

3 Likes

How do i cast my vote? Keeps going to persons page when i click it.

Nice job there pedro. Solid true weight there.

1 Like

Click on the dot to the left of the name you choose to vote for.

1 Like

@everyone

Please help us by casting your vote, please peeps! We got a three way tie!

Tie is a drawā€¦ All bets are off!

HAHAHA!

6 Likes

:poop: :exclamation: :trophy:

I was just thinking of razzing you about ā€˜ā€¦better have 3 packs!ā€™ :laughing:

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Seeds are the least of my worries man! We have them by the thousandsā€¦ So, in addition to the Ninja Fruit F3 i made for the community/contest, everyone will also get a pack or two of my genetics (Selected F1 crosses), letā€™s make this a party!

I called them selected F1 crosses because i take clones from all the plants i grow from seed and then cross them once i already seen what they areā€¦ It takes longer but you know it will be a good plantā€¦

I mean, how could i not do it right when i learned from all of you guys. I feel privileged!

And another contest is brewingā€¦

Who wants more fun say AYE!

Clone contestā€¦

Sci :robot:

14 Likes

AYE!
AYE!
AYE!
:fireworks:

7 Likes

Aye!
Iā€™m hoping to play again. I hated to drop out, I just didnā€™t want to push the rules.
Thanks @MadScientist, looking forward to hearing what you have brewing

6 Likes

I did not expect that thick of a root mass at all! Have no idea what was different about this time, serendipitous alignment of factors I guessā€¦ could not replicate conditions if i tried - did not keep a log and fed with whatever was there, mostly megacrop and flora nova bloomā€¦

And most definitely AYE! @MadScientist, you are awesome

6 Likes

I love that wordā€¦ Makes me feel elated! HAHAHAHA

Dunno why!

5 Likes

well tbh If I have learned one thing about making beans, itā€™s that regardless of all the tricky breeding ju ju we all do, itā€™s a reasonably safe bet that dank crossed over dank ends with more dank somewhere down the line :laughing:

Hoping this might mean unrestricted root space? If so let me at it! If not, let me at it!
So thatā€™s an AYE! from me :grin:

Might just be pheno variation maybe? I can sometimes see big differences in root mass when growing from seed side by side with dwc, even for strains that are reasonably stable. I suppose that kinda makes sense, if they are going to vary up top pheno to pheno, then I guess the same is going to happen down the bottom. Itā€™s one of the traits I select for when making seeds these days though, or as you might say in this part of the world, the more ā€˜rootsā€™ the better :grin:

7 Likes

AYE-AYE Doctor! (say: ā€˜doughk-TORā€™ estudiantes)

Reikoā€™s bribing voters with seeds behind closed doors! :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

You are the man!! Thanks so muchāœŒļø

AyE!!!

3 Likes

You have that 100 percent right, I am always happier with more roots.

1 Like

How long till the voting closes,Iā€™d like to see all contestants finished bud before I vote .
nice job everyone thatā€™s posted so far itā€™s gonna be tough picking a winner decent yields to boot :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Lol the loop d loop is awesome

3 Likes

Ironically, I didnā€™t even vote for myself. :joy:

10 Likes

Hi RelkoX. Do you have any links or plans on how to build one of these flood watering systems?

If you look further up the thread, ReikoX explains exactly what he did. Itā€™s worth looking at!

5 Likes