MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

That was fun to watch!! :v:

3 Likes

I voted. When do I get my seeds? :joy:. Seriously, congratulations @ReikoX!

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

There is a clone contest going on now, participants will also get something, the ones that reach flowering at leastā€¦

5 Likes

:laughing: LOL :joy: :clap: :thumbsup:

:confounded:

So NOW I HAVE TO BUY A MITE INFESTED CLONE!?!

:scream_cat:

The pressure! :volcano: Ay!

The glory!

Bah!

:evergreen_tree:

6 Likes

Haha I wish I could get a clone to join this. My only friend that grows is too far away

2 Likes

That is so cool. I know that the sun leaves die off as the buds take the last bit of energy but Iā€™ve never seen it happen in time lapse.

3 Likes

I just looped that about 10 times, soo satisfying to watch

5 Likes

@Pedro_Bann, the only option now is to come up with a fight for second place, because we both tied at 26% of the popular vote. Thankfully no electoral colleges here heheheheā€¦

@ReikoX, congrats on the win! Stellar plants as always, and efficient grow to boot!

13 Likes

Congrats @ReikoX! You guys all had impressive grows!

6 Likes

@ReikoX good job dude. Stellar guy. It was intimidating for a new guy. Thanks for being cool and teaching us. You always provide links plans nutrient levels. :call_me_hand:

We canā€™t do exactly what you do but you left the blueprints for us. Now I gotta finish mine then trim a friggin tent. Whereā€™s Edward Scissor hands when you need him?

Mr Sparkle
Reiko
ā€¦Me! :wink:

5 Likes

A very close contest people. Your all winners in my eyes just having the patients keeping these girls alive to harvest time. Well done all of you and of course a big hi5 to the winner @ReikoX.:trophy:

8 Likes

For real tho @Pedro_Bann is that dude. I just know Iā€™m not gonna win the clone contest. Argh! I just made and chucked a bunch of clones. Shizer!

5 Likes

Hello guys,

Will be getting packages ready to ship out.

From the peeps in the poll, who didnā€™t give me an address?

This is not a roll callā€¦ just an acknowledgment.

Cool peeps

11 Likes

Wow I followed reikoā€™s plan from the beginning and I was sure it would be the bell and at the end I almost asked for the vote, congratulations @ReikoX

4 Likes

For those who care my cups are still going. Iā€™ll update tonite. Theyā€™re very close. I just couldnā€™t chop early. On to the clone challange.

9 Likes

Ok, @rooted and @slain

Please report with your addys thru PM, thanks guys.

I wanna do only one run, that is whyā€¦

Cool peeps!

3 Likes

Heres a couple cups still finishing up. Iā€™ll grab some without the hid on. The Maui SS is gonna be so good. 4ft with the cup :blush: It stretchedā€¦alot. Couple more started foxtailing a bit. Theyā€™re slowly winding down. As always thanks to all of yā€™all. Been a big help in getting over some bad life choices. Everything is much better around here. Congrats to all of yā€™all. @slain had a mean plant. I canā€™t wait to see his clone comp. cup. Later yā€™all.

Couple more 3ducks with a NL branch laying between 2 colas on the right.
Uploadingā€¦
Gotta sign off for a bit. Get some pics with the grow lights off for eye candy. :call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Looking awesome mate!

Cheers bro! Hopefully the clone cup will get a chance to finish this time, am well impressed by the Skywalker OG in the big girls tent, will see how it likes 16oz of space instead :grin:

3 Likes

Absolutely. You know Iā€™ll be checking in bro. Skywalkernwas one of my favorites for a bit. Iā€™d love to grow a round eventually. They had some on ILGM looked gorgeous. Wish you the best. Good luck.:call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Ok peeps, i have the addresses.

Sending regular mail WITHOUT signature required. So i wonā€™t have tracking for you guys.

Getting paid this weekend so i will send out on Monday next week, if i can get tracking WITHOUT signature then i will do that.

Cool peeps!

Sci :robot:

11 Likes