MadScientist's 3rd Annual 16oz Cup Competition šŸ

Iā€™ll check my PO Box tomorrow and report back.

1 Like

Checked my po box today and no luck here either.

@madscientist can you send me some too?

1 Like

This has been a fun one to watch and imagine the clones will do just as awesome! Unfortunately, when it started I did not have a plant healthy enough to clone though have been following alongā€¦next time though :stuck_out_tongue:

9 Likes

Yes of course my brother, but they take a looooong time to get there, youā€™ll need to be patient.

In this day and age mailā€¦

So, the plot thickensā€¦ I just came back from the PO, and they say they have a large volume of letters, packages and everything is delayed going out of the country. I didnā€™t request tracking because of the signature issues, soā€¦

Weā€™ll give it a couple more weeks and if not i will try to send all in one package to someone in the US to distribute for me. These are just benefits of living in a 3rd world country. Thanks a lot. LOL.

Sorry peeps, out of my hands.

Sci :robot:

12 Likes

No stress at all Sci. I think the main prize is bragging rights on top of all the fun growing in a cup.

13 Likes

Word, I wondered if maybe something like that had happened. Iā€™ve noticed customs will pull some stupid shit at times.

6 Likes

Hey there.

I think itā€™s pretty much safe to say no one got anything in the mail from me.

The strawberry diesel seeds I sent @ReikoX were lost as well, I wonā€™t be able to replace that.

Im sending everything again first week of January.

I have a new job, and very little time during the week to go to the PO.

CHEERS!

9 Likes

Well that sucks.
:sob:

4 Likes

This is the picture I took before sending the packages out.

They went out and I lost the seeds, yet im doing it again.

Im not kidding around in here.

14 Likes

I enjoyed meeting everyone. I just like being involved. Youre a good dude who has a mean rosin habit lol. I dont blame you. Im buying my first dab rig today. Woohoo! Thank you. It sucks youre like

Im sorry its a pain in the ass. Im coming downā€¦thats it. Ill fly it back! hehe. :laughing: My dude. 4am dabbing. We need a 4am dab skype session.

2 Likes

I have I believe 4 Strawberry Diesel fem seeds I can send you if you had your heart set on them @ReikoX

4 Likes

Itā€™s not a big deal, thanks for the offer. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

@SportFarmer

Check this one out. Maybe youā€™ll like it.

2 Likes

When u gonna fire up another round Sci? Iā€™m ready this time no matter the parameters

3 Likes